Should PvP get added to Bedrock?

• Total voters

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
IDEA: I’d like to add the PvP gamemode to Bedrock Edition

What Is It: PvP is a gamemode where you can fight people in FFA or Duel people

Why do I want it: I’ve been trying to improve my PvP but sometimes, eggwars or skywars doesn’t cut it, PvP is a gamemode where there is ZERO Luck involved and 100% skill, it would be a fun gamemode where for every duel that you win, it goes to your stats that go for leaderboards. It will be such a competitive gamemode that I used to love when I used to play Java and I hope this can be implemented into Bedrock
Yes, i agree, esspecially since its hard to 1v1 your friends aside from choas or force queing. +1

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
@Nxrn i feel like it would be cool if there was ffa where u could team and make it no freingly fire between u and ur team

juliusvdl

Apr 5, 2020
Rotterdam
I'd love this gamemode to be added, but i just dont think theres a great chance for the staff team to add it. They want to keep cubecraft bedrock mobile player friendly and a game as competitive as duels is just not in that spectrum. And i think that sucks but whatever. Also, it is possible to combo on cubecraft, just outstrafe your opponent and keep a steady aim

Reactions: bl6ze

bl6ze

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2019
I really like the idea but I don't think it would be able to be implemented just because Bedrock supports crossplatform. For example, it would be far far easier for someone on Windows 10 to kill someone that is on mobile or console. With the leaderboards being implemented I can't see any mobile players being on there. What I'm trying to say is that mobile players suffer from a big disadvantage and that is the control system. IF they found a way to make the PvP servers platform exclusive (mobile/console/win10 only) then I would be all for it but at the moment it would just be too impractical to implement. Maybe in the future tho :pun:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I'd love this gamemode to be added, but i just dont think theres a great chance for the staff team to add it. They want to keep cubecraft bedrock mobile player friendly and a game as competitive as duels is just not in that spectrum. And i think that sucks but whatever. Also, it is possible to combo on cubecraft, just outstrafe your opponent and keep a steady aim
I really like the idea but I don't think it would be able to be implemented just because Bedrock supports crossplatform. For example, it would be far far easier for someone on Windows 10 to kill someone that is on mobile or console. With the leaderboards being implemented I can't see any mobile players being on there. What I'm trying to say is that mobile players suffer from a big disadvantage and that is the control system. IF they found a way to make the PvP servers platform exclusive (mobile/console/win10 only) then I would be all for it but at the moment it would just be too impractical to implement. Maybe in the future tho :pun:
Enter ranked duels. This would be where Xbox players would go against Xbox players, mobile players would go against mobile players, and win 10 players would go against win 10 players. There would also be a non ranked where win 10 players if they got bored want to go against self confident noobs and where mobile players who got bored could go against win 10. If they also added ffa, I don’t think this would be necessary , because teaming is aloud and also it’s easy enough to sneak up on someone.

ScriptedCodes

May 7, 2020
IDEA: I’d like to add the PvP gamemode to Bedrock Edition

What Is It: PvP is a gamemode where you can fight people in FFA or Duel people

Why do I want it: I’ve been trying to improve my PvP but sometimes, eggwars or skywars doesn’t cut it, PvP is a gamemode where there is ZERO Luck involved and 100% skill, it would be a fun gamemode where for every duel that you win, it goes to your stats that go for leaderboards. It will be such a competitive gamemode that I used to love when I used to play Java and I hope this can be implemented into Bedrock
Basically this is something along the lines of "Kit PvP, duels, FFA, etc"??

Reactions: wxzzrd

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Enter ranked duels. This would be where Xbox players would go against Xbox players, mobile players would go against mobile players, and win 10 players would go against win 10 players. There would also be a non ranked where win 10 players if they got bored want to go against self confident noobs and where mobile players who got bored could go against win 10. If they also added ffa, I don’t think this would be necessary , because teaming is aloud and also it’s easy enough to sneak up on someone.
I believe that at the moment, Minecraft Bedrock is unable to separate mobile, win 10, and Xbox players, so that wouldn’t work

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I believe that at the moment, Minecraft Bedrock is unable to separate mobile, win 10, and Xbox players, so that wouldn’t work
It is possible they do it on hyper lands at least separate mobile from everyone else

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Well, I don't play Minecraft Bedrock but it'd be nice to add this gamemode, I'd like to see Bedrock users enjoying this minigame. Thank you for the suggestion. Keep it up! 😜

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I personaly don't play on bedrock but I don't see a reason why bedrock players shouldn't have that gamemode ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+1

D

Deleted member 486292

great idea, but I would loathe playing a gamemode thats all skill when it comes down to pure rng because of the myriad of bugs on the server. but to mention the terrible knockback. Yes to this if the developers can learn how to make a stable server infrastructure with bugs that dont pop up left and right.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom