Should PvP get added to Bedrock?

• Total voters

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
IDEA: I’d like to add the PvP gamemode to Bedrock Edition

What Is It: PvP is a gamemode where you can fight people in FFA or Duel people

Why do I want it: I’ve been trying to improve my PvP but sometimes, eggwars or skywars doesn’t cut it, PvP is a gamemode where there is ZERO Luck involved and 100% skill, it would be a fun gamemode where for every duel that you win, it goes to your stats that go for leaderboards. It will be such a competitive gamemode that I used to love when I used to play Java and I hope this can be implemented into Bedrock

Attachments

• 9B88F3FE-CACD-4C14-ACE8-A77278BF5A90.jpeg
    9B88F3FE-CACD-4C14-ACE8-A77278BF5A90.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 110

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
This has been suggested before, however I love FFA on Java and would love to see this be implemented. I’ve been playing FFA on 1.8 a lot the past couple of days to get better at keyboard and mouse. It’d be fun to see this get added to a version I’m very comfortable with. I voted yes!

Reactions: Nxrn
Feb 3, 2020
Would be really nice, but one problem. Cube's knockback system. Knockback is sometimes delay and while holding W, you are still going backwards. It's also practically impossible to combo on cubecraft. That would be the only flaw. They need to change knockback like Hive kb or HyperLands kb, because the duels would be kind of dumb if you can't even combo.

Reactions: itrieditathome

ikqden

Feb 21, 2020
heyo! (i know im not a staff member) but unfortunately i dont believe that duels will be able to be on bedrock, unless the staff find a way, because duels on java is meant for 1.9 pvp. But the ffa gamemode is able to be played on 1.8, which is the pvp in bedrock/ no charge pvp, thats what i believe for the certain gamemodes you want. If duels could be in bedrock i would love it so i will still vote yes!

Jun 17, 2020
United States

Why do I want it: I’ve been trying to improve my PvP but sometimes, eggwars or skywars doesn’t cut it, PvP is a gamemode where there is ZERO Luck involved and 100% skill, it would be a fun gamemode where for every duel that you win, it goes to your stats that go for leaderboards. It will be such a competitive gamemode that I used to love when I used to play Java and I hope this can be implemented into Bedrock
Yes pls! Would love to 1v1 friends too, and to those who might say its unfair to mobile users, the mobile players can choose not to play this gamemode, simple

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes pls! Would love to 1v1 friends too, and to those who might say its unfair to mobile users, the mobile players can choose not to play this gamemode, simple
Also mobile can practice a lot to learn skillz to use against pc players I’m on mobile and that’s what I would use

also ann idea is to make a pe only mode or a no pc mode so that like console or mobile players could warm up before playing pc players.

@Nxrn do You like this idea?

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Also mobile can practice a lot to learn skillz to use against pc players I’m on mobile and that’s what I would use

also ann idea is to make a pe only mode or a no pc mode so that like console or mobile players could warm up before playing pc players.

@Nxrn do You like this idea?

I also play java and I like this apart from being able to practice pvp they would also have fun since bedrock are not competitive as java but people live together and much more hopefully add this great idea

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
As said above, this has been suggested many times. Although, I don't see a reason not to add this, this will be a great addition to all the competitive players, or just to train your PVP skills.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me

Now this is big brain

Top Bottom