Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
The new implementation of the reports is excellent but in my opinion unless I am affected, is that I have several videos of more than 5 minutes and I can not do the report because the system does not allow me, sometimes there is a video in the That 3 hackers come out and these last more than 5 minutes, please fix this problem if not if it affects others.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would reccomend just setting some hotkey to quickly record and stop recording or learning the ones your recorder uses for now. This way you can quickly record when you see a hacker instead of recording a whole match. I do agree though that the time should be extended

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
you can just cut out the time in between seeing the hackers in the vids and then post them seperately. usually 5 minutes is long enough for the mods to see that the person in hacking.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Did you edited the video? If so try to use the highlights in your report, otherwise if you didn't edit the video, try Video Pad - video editor, it's a free editing software you can use to make your reports.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hiya! The reason why we want you to make the video less than 5 minutes is because as staff, we do not want to spend 5 minutes per report as it is inefficient. We want you to cut until the specific timeframe of the hacker/punisher. This is so your report can be answered sooner, as well as us being able to punish them sooner. :]

- Locked.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
For a video, to see hacks you really don't need more than two minutes.
Please remember to cut your video which you can do with the basic youtube video editing tools around the times that we can best see the hacks.
Also remember to always put in the time at which we see the offence taking place ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom