• No (why?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi,

I think the building looks beautiful and I think it's good of you that you can build something like that. Of course you are not the only one who can do that, but you are the one from whom I did not expect such large and beautiful buildings! There are many details in the construction and I think the color combination is well chosen. I would love if you build something useful for CubeCraft soon that we are all going to enjoy a lot and that we all know is from you! I think you would like that very much. You deserve it because I see how much time and effort you put into your builds. You can do it! Again, keep it up! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diav

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Hi,

I think the building looks beautiful. I think it's good of you that you can build something like that. Of course you are not the only one who can do that, but you are the one from whom I did not expect such large and beautiful buildings! There are many details in the construction and I think the color combination is well chosen. I would love if you build something useful for CubeCraft soon that we are all going to enjoy a lot and that we all know is from you! I think you would like that very much. You deserve it because I see how much time and effort you put into your builds. You can do it! Again, keep it up! :)

Thank you, I'm gonna post a new build in the next days and I'll try to work on some new maps, stay tuned! ;)

Reactions: Zaphly
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
Top Bottom