Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello CubeCraft Players!

Some of you guys may remember the old times of CubeCraft (1.7/1.8) with the old maps and loot of the chests.
I really liked the game at that way, and if I look now, I'm happy if I get a sharpness 2 with fire aspect 2 sword with Overpowered Chests.

I also miss a few old maps that have been changed or removed from the game, maps such as:
- Pokemon (The old one)
- Biomes
- Beach (The old one)
- Mystic
- Angelic

We've had a few weeks where we had some old maps back, but not a full change (like as chest loot as I mentioned before)

I would like and maybe some players more to see for just maybe 1-2 weeks see a full Legacy SkyWars on CubeCraft, and for the new players who don't know where I'm talking about, I'd say, check some video's out of YouTubers (2016-2017), you'll see some changes, and maybe you like to play on that way for a bit.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So I’m guessing you mean when they re-add the old maps for the next nostalgia week event you want the old type of chests with punch 3 bows and etc?If so, I agree but only for those removed maps, because that loot may be fun to play with but it’s really unbalanced.

D

Deleted member 511644

So I’m guessing you mean when they re-add the old maps for the next nostalgia week event you want the old type of chests with punch 3 bows and etc?If so, I agree but only for those removed maps, because that loot may be fun to play with but it’s really unbalanced.
Yep, that's what I mean, and I agree for some of the maps, because the punch 3 bow was really OP like as you said, but it would be fun to just have it for 1 or 2 weeks tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 481668

Good suggestion to be honest. I really liked the SkyWars maps in the past, but the pokemon old one is in my opinion not needed! I like this pokemon map where you can rush to others and the old pokemon map where you can't rush because the islands are to far away from eachother. But mystic that was an really nice map and I really miss that map.

What you said about the loot, I agree too! Yes it is maybe unbalanced but in the past it was so awsome, and I also do miss the punch 3 bow, you can get good shots with it and for an YouTube Channel you can make nice edits with it.

I don't think it will come back, but I miss the old times, like the old SkyWars lobby omg I really do miss that. I met a lot of people in the past!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 511644

Good suggestion to be honest. I really liked the SkyWars maps in the past, but the pokemon old one is in my opinion not needed! I like this pokemon map where you can rush to others and the old pokemon map where you can't rush because the islands are to far away from eachother. But the mystic that was an really nice map and I really miss that map.

What you said about the loot, I agree too! Yes it is maybe unbalanced but in the past it was so awsome, and I also do miss the punch 3 bow, you can get good shots with it and for an YouTube Channel you can make nice edits with it.

I don't think it will come back, but I miss the old times, like the old SkyWars lobby omg I really do miss that. I met a lot of people in the past!

As I can remember this islands on Pokemon have more distance between it, thanks for your opinion! :)

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
The old biomes and pokémon were for sure my favorite maps and when I watch videos on YouTube on those maps that’s so nostalgic so I’d love for the old maps to come back. About the good loot; You can still play Cubecraft on 1.8 for the good loot. I’m almost 100% certain the loot changes are because golden apples have been buffed a lot in 1.9 and if you get multiple stacks of golden apples the battles would take longer than 10 minutes if you can’t get hit off because you’re in a house for example. So copying the loot from 1.8 to 1.9 wouldn’t be an option. I would recommend just playing Cubecraft on 1.8 sometime :)

D

Deleted member 511644

The old biomes and pokémon were for sure my favorite maps and when I watch videos on YouTube on those maps that’s so nostalgic so I’d love for the old maps to come back. About the good loot; You can still play Cubecraft on 1.8 for the good loot. I’m almost 100% certain the loot changes are because golden apples have been buffed a lot in 1.9 and if you get multiple stacks of golden apples the battles would take longer than 10 minutes if you can’t get hit off because you’re in a house for example. So copying the loot from 1.8 to 1.9 wouldn’t be an option. I would recommend just playing Cubecraft on 1.8 sometime :)
I'm playing CubeCraft just on 1.8, and what I ment was to bring the old loot to 1.8 for that week.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The idea is good but hard to do. Change the loot is difficult, no press a button and end. You have to make several changes. About the maps, you said it yourself, the week of nostalgia fills me with memories and reminds me of the old cubecraft but I dont see the need to change the loot in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom