Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
When you're in a party and want to leave a game that you won, you always have to confirm that you really want to leave due to the players in your party. In my opinion, that should get removed if the game ends, if you win the game and want to go back to the lobby, it should just bring you to the lobby instead of you having to confirm it.

2018-07-25_12.22.30.png

It's actually pointless to confirm that you want to leave if you have already won the game.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
When you're in a party and want to leave a game that you won, you always have to confirm that you really want to leave due to the players in your party. In my opinion, that should get removed if the game ends, if you win the game and want to go back to the lobby, it should just bring you to the lobby instead of you having to confirm it.

View attachment 147578

It's actually pointless to confirm that you want to leave if you have already won the game.
It would be a hell of work to code/change that. Why don't you just wait a few seconds more or click one more time?

(People getting so lazy these days)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It would be a hell of work to code/change that. Why don't you just wait a few seconds more or click one more time?

Because there is no point in having to confirm it and it just annoy me. I could keep confirming it or wait, yes but I rather not and I also don't want that message in chat every time.

Reactions: Priley

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Because there is no point in having to confirm it and it just annoy me. I could keep confirming it or wait, yes but I rather not and I also don't want that message in chat every time.
That one click and a few lines of chat. What are we talking about? Why would the devs go code this while they could also be making an amazing update for your favorite gamemode instead?

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
That one click and a few lines of chat. What are we talking about? Why would the devs go code this while they could also be making an amazing update for your favorite gamemode instead?
I play pretty much everything more or less, I would kinda enjoy the game more if I would be able to leave without confirming to leave all the time.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I play pretty much everything more or less, I would kinda enjoy the game more if I would be able to leave without confirming to leave all the time.
You are making me laugh so hard.

Anyways. Good luck with your "suggestion"

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Wouldnt waiting be more lazy then typing / leave? ...anyway, Pls remove it

Reactions: Livvv

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

Why don't you just wait until your favorite map pops up on the signs instead of using quick join option?
Why don't you just remember to choose a kit?
Why don't you just leave the game, walk up to the signs and join a new game? (Instead of using play again)

Well I don't see the Parkour Minigame getting added soon, so I couldn't care less about those ''amazing updates for your favorite gamemode'' which if we're being very honest is just another useless Battle Zone update. But ok.
It's the same with the play again and auto-kit. It's not much work to just leave the game, walk up to the signs in the lobby (or armor stand), and join another game. It's indeed not hard. Is it easier to be able to just play again or have your kit choosen automatically? Yes. Which is what this suggestion is for. It's just to make it easier to leave games if you're in a party. It's not useless to add this because people want it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.