Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MyBee

Aug 28, 2020
Hey there,

Ive got a little suggestion. Obviously, you have leaderboards at every minigame. But, these leaderboards are very hidden, you have to go trough several clicks to be able to see it. Wouldnt it be a cool idea to have a special section for e.g. holograms that project these leaderboards? These could project the leaderboards top 10 for example. I think this would motivate a lot of people to play more minigames to try and get on the leaderboard, and dont get me wrong, i like how the leaderboard system currently works, i just thought it would be cool to add something more visual and eye-catching. I know that it was a thing years ago when you had these leaderboards on the side of the lobby and im not sure why it got removed. I have no clue how easy it is to implement said things and how well it works with the current lobby, but it maybe could be a idea for the next lobby? Feedback ofcourse appreciated!

Thanks for coming to my ted talk ;)

Greetings,
Bee

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
This brings back some nice memories, I remember the old lbs, it was actually really nice, thinking of it, I really agree! Would like to see it back with the new lobby :)

Reactions: Matriox

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
totaly aggree some ppl dont even know leaderboards exist to see

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey there,

Ive got a little suggestion. Obviously, you have leaderboards at every minigame. But, these leaderboards are very hidden, you have to go trough several clicks to be able to see it. Wouldnt it be a cool idea to have a special section for e.g. holograms that project these leaderboards? These could project the leaderboards top 10 for example. I think this would motivate a lot of people to play more minigames to try and get on the leaderboard, and dont get me wrong, i like how the leaderboard system currently works, i just thought it would be cool to add something more visual and eye-catching. I know that it was a thing years ago when you had these leaderboards on the side of the lobby and im not sure why it got removed. I have no clue how easy it is to implement said things and how well it works with the current lobby, but it maybe could be a idea for the next lobby? Feedback ofcourse appreciated!

Thanks for coming to my ted talk ;)

Greetings,
Bee
I agree 1 million procent, cube is so lazy when it comes to this, it doesnt cost a dime

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi MyBee!

I agree with you, looking at leaderboards by clicking several times is something I really don't like to do just to look who is on the top and to look at how many victories/kill I would need to be on it.
These could project the leaderboards top 10 for example.
And I just found the perfect place for them in the lobbies since there's a place really useless and very empty.
1644844293106.png
And like you said having a visual hologram showing leaderboards on every game will make people notice more easily that there's a leaderboard system and that they can grind it with playing it more since I think a lot of players do not know that there's a leaderboard for each/most games on the server.

I really agree with the Holograms idea, also for showing more than the 10 first people CubeCraft could make a simple system where you need to right click/left click to show the 10 next players in the leader board.

JqstQuinten

Aug 24, 2021
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea, but top ten of all different gamemodes in 1 lobby would be a little crowded. For the team gamemodes you can put it in the waiting lobby but for the solo gamemodes I don't know.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think adding back the Top 5 podium in each waiting lobby would be super cool, even for the Solo lobbies. Love the idea, hope you get that last agree to get this forwarded! <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom