• No, you are very smol brain go back to axe spamming kid

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Note: This is my first thread so bare with me here 😅

So I had a not very original idea to put leaderboards more visibly into the game, so ppl have more motivation to compete for those slots, and I obviously am not the first one to suggest this many ppl already have and i’m guessing the leaderboards would be place in the “waiting room” or the “lobby” of that game where you could see the top 10 ppl and their wins. If this was implemented into the game, which I have no idea if it will or not, I feel like it’s be cool to take it a step further and add weekly and daily leaderboard as well.

In hypixel they have daily, weekly, and lifetime leaderboards on display and it makes ppl more motivated to play for them. I feel like something similar would be cool but obviously not directly copying hypixel because that would’nt be original but something similar to where you can see who has the most daily or weekly wins, for noobs like me who aren’t on any leaderboards will have a better motivation to play for those smaller leaderboards, than get thousands of wins for the top leaderboards. I personally would play much more if I knew i could get on the weekly or daily lb that day and I feel like it would motivate others to play as well. Of course this is totally up to the Cubecraft team and if they feel like it shouldn’t be added so be it but it’s just a suggestion. Let me know what you think :D

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
This would only work if each game had a lobby and that will only happen when the server reaches 8k concurrent players which is unfortunetly not gonna be in the near future :v

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
They used to have visible leaderboards (only top 10 in wins, each mode), but they removed it together with the separated lobbies.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020

So I had a not very original idea to put leaderboards more visibly into the game, so ppl have more motivation to compete for those slots, and I obviously am not the first one to suggest this many ppl already have and i’m guessing the leaderboards would be place in the “waiting room” or the “lobby” of that game where you could see the top 10 ppl and their wins. If this was implemented into the game, which I have no idea if it will or not, I feel like it’s be cool to take it a step further and add weekly and daily leaderboard as well.

In hypixel they have daily, weekly, and lifetime leaderboards on display and it makes ppl more motivated to play for them. I feel like something similar would be cool but obviously not directly copying hypixel because that would’nt be original but something similar to where you can see who has the most daily or weekly wins, for noobs like me who aren’t on any leaderboards will have a better motivation to play for those smaller leaderboards, than get thousands of wins for the top leaderboards. I personally would play much more if I knew i could get on the weekly or daily lb that day and I feel like it would motivate others to play as well. Of course this is totally up to the Cubecraft team and if they feel like it shouldn’t be added so be it but it’s just a suggestion. Let me know what you think :D
I like the idea to add the leaderboard's to the lobby but i don't like the idea of the "Daily, Weekly leaderboard's" i don't have a conclusion for this but i never liked that idea and i probably will never like it.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea to add the leaderboard's to the lobby but i don't like the idea of the "Daily, Weekly leaderboard's" i don't have a conclusion for this but i never liked that idea and i probably will never like it.
I feel like it’s motivate ppl to play even more but that’s jsut my opinion

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq

I like that it’s same idea I posted

Reactions: _EliteDanny
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom