Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I think cubecraft should change up the leaderboards to make more want to be on lb.

Rewards

The leaderboard rank will work like this. The cosmetics you will earn are, a golden trail leaderboard prefix will be able to turn on and off like all the other prefixes.You will also get a trophy buddy and and 500 exp. If you’re unfortunate to fall of leaderboards you will lose all but one of the cosmetics which is the prefix which would change to “Former Leaderboard Player”.

Leaderboards in lobby and on website

Leaderboards will be in the lobby now. There will be a clickable NPC to see all Then leaderboards a viable in the lobby. So for example in the eggwars lobby you’ll see all the leaderboards in the eggwars lobby. The old leaderboard website will return.

Monthly Leaderboards

Will be a seasonal leaderboard which will change every month and will allow new players to be in the monthly leaderboard. The rewards will be a silver trail and a monthly leaderboard prefix +250 normal xp

In conclusion
This update to leaderboards will encourage more people to play more and will show more people the leaderboards.

If you agree react with agree if you’re unsure react with unsure if you disagree react with disagree.

Last edited:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think cubecraft should change up the leaderboards to make more want to be on lb.

Rewards

The leaderboard rank will work like this. The cosmetics you will earn are, a golden trail leaderboard prefix will be able to turn on and off like all the other prefixes.You will also get a trophy buddy and and 500 exp. If you’re unfortunate to fall of leaderboards you will lose all of this cosmetics.

Leaderboards in lobby and on website

Leaderboards will be in the lobby now. There will be a clickable NPC to see all Then leaderboards a viable in the lobby. So for example in the eggwars lobby you’ll see all the leaderboards in the eggwars lobby. The old leaderboard website will return.

In conclusion
This update to leaderboards will encourage more people to play more and will show more people the leaderboards.

If you agree react with agree if you’re unsure react with unsure if you disagree react with disagree.
As someone who was on 7 leaderboards at one time its about time there was lb rewards

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I did unsure, because doing VIP rewards rewards people who have the time to play a lot and grind, I understand a leaderboard prefix but not the buddy or xp. It wou!d be hard to add it removes when you are off the leaderboard plus removing xp... And players choose to work hard knowing that there is no rewards. That would some more work for admins, mods, etc because they would always have to track. It would be better to have a prefix saying
[Top Ten Egg Wars duos] or [Former Top ten Egg wars duos]
Would look cleaner imo

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
Getting on the leaderboard takes a ton of skill, but it also requires a great amount of time. I don't think players should be stripped from getting rewards just because they can't play as much as someone else.

The leaderboards NPC, website showing leaderboards, and granting 500XP seems fine, but for the rest I disagree

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Getting on the leaderboard takes a ton of skill, but it also requires a great amount of time. I don't think players should be stripped from getting rewards just because they can't play as much as someone else.

The leaderboards NPC, website showing leaderboards, and granting 500XP seems fine, but for the rest I disagree
500xp is literally nothing

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I'm not sure if they can remove the stuff or not, but a prefix like "1st on egg wars duos" would be cool imo

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think this wouldnt work, especially for new people. as long as there are no monthly lb i have to disagree. monthly would work better as everyone would get a fair chance to actually get onto the lb, in stead of the lb where people already farmed wins since forever

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
i think this wouldnt work, especially for new people. as long as there are no monthly lb i have to disagree. monthly would work better as everyone would get a fair chance to actually get onto the lb, in stead of the lb where people already farmed wins since forever
Bruh there’s already a thread about monthly leaderboards and I agree with it but you can easily get on most leaderboards smh. Also rewarding players who actually have tried hard is better then rewarding players you play 1 game then they lose and quit cubecraft. Plus why do you care if your a Java player this for bedrock read tags buddy for the first time, and I can’t just copy threads buddy. So yeah the monthly will be in it and the rewards will be, Monthly leaderboards prefix and a silver trail. Happy now? Also stop saying leaderboard players have been grinding forever even though most have only be grind for a few months. I don’t get it on why you think leaderboard players are addicted to the game because they’re not. They decided the wanted to try hard and they should be rewarded unlike somebody who plays for fun.

• Disagree
Reactions: BesottedPotato
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom