Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No, (Explain why)

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
In my opinion, cubecraft could add a leaderboard to know who are the most active on the server (regional), I know this may have problems about some people trying to be the best and spam sending messages, but I think that can be controlled with the staff.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
No, I don't care about how active other players are, and besides a part of the vocal community, I don't think the rest of the server does either.
If with "the most active" you mean, the players who send the most messages, it'll indeed result in players spam sending messages, and for what? a dumb leaderboard 98% of the players don't care about which will result in wasted hours of work for staffmembers. If you want to be active, only for your name to be put up on some wall somewhere, then you shouldn't be active at all.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Message-based leaderboards could cause spam and people just message farming in the channels. I think Cubecraft should just leave their Discord server basic and server related like how it is right now.

Last edited:

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
How do you know who “the most active” is?
If it’s based on most messages, it will lead to spam. You can be active and read most of the messages without sending any. As said, some people are really active in the voice channels. I’m voting no until you have a good solution for it.

No but what about the top 10 with the most points and the top 10 levels?
The top 10 with most multipliers*

Reactions: Eli
D

Deleted member 492126

Also, you can already found kind of a leaderboard here: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/
No but what about the top 10 with the most points and the top 10 levels?
20200117_174232.jpg

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion, cubecraft could add a leaderboard to know who are the most active on the server (regional), I know this may have problems about some people trying to be the best and spam sending messages, but I think that can be controlled with the staff.
1. SnowyWarz
2. SnowyWarz
3. SnowyWarz
4. SnowyWarz
5. SnowyWarz
6. SnowyWarz
7. SnowyWarz
8. SnowyWarz
9. SnowyWarz
10. SnowyWarz

There you have it.

On topic:

Regional would be a no. Which regions are you going to include and which not?

Global would be a thing, but as already stated it will result into spamming.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom