Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Hello Cubers!

I've again a small suggestion for CubeCraft wich is....

The leaderboard changing in 1 month leader.

Why?
Because the leaders at this moment are playing for a while and focussing on that leaderboard wich is in my opinion impossible to reach when you didn't start at the same moment.
Ex.: Skywars top: 15000+ wins, and I don't even have 2500 (wich is much)

So I would like to have a month leaderboard in stead of always.

Best regards,
Unpacking

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Well 1 the same people who are on it would be getting on it again
2 it removes all the actual work people who get on the leader board had
I never have liked this
I never will
Yeah but they can go every month for a higher place. And most of the times a new player on the leaderboard because some good players have to learn for school, vacation,... So other players have a chance too.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well 1 the same people who are on it would be getting on it again
2 it removes all the actual work people who get on the leader board had
I never have liked this
I never will

Yeah but they can go every month for a higher place. And most of the times a new player on the leaderboard because some good players have to learn for school, vacation,... So other players have a chance too.

I agree with jollow!
But what you just said Floeshe is not even a direct statement or argument. That was just saying it would help YOU because of what YOU WANT!
Why would this benefit ME!

F

Facelurite

They should have seasons for leaderboards . Maybe an all time record as well

Reactions: Jaistrix
D

Deleted member 309509

I think its unfair to refresh the leaderboard every month but was nice if there was another leaderboard that changed every month and a catagory on the statistics saying: month skywars wins : 494

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Okay first of all is that the players who 'are' on the leaderbord have worked/fighted hard for it and it's not fair to take their 'shiny' place away, just because 'you' want in the leaderbord, another idea (Which is handier in my opninion) Is to add a leaderbord (Monthly or weekly) So people can strafe to come in there. (So not to remove the original leaderbord but just add one ;))

F

Facelurite

Okay first of all is that the players who 'are' on the leaderbord have worked/fighted hard for it and it's not fair to take their 'shiny' place away, just because 'you' want in the leaderbord, another idea (Which is handier in my opninion) Is to add a leaderbord (Monthly or weekly) So people can strafe to come in there. (So not to remove the original leaderbord but just add one ;))
I will debunk that

Reactions: Gaaabb
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom