Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, reason why?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
L

Lepzi

So I go on to play Survival games or duels and sometimes I wonder where I am on the leaderboard but there isn't anyways to check so I was wondering if they could make a list when you click the sheet in your hotbar it would show up the leader board of everyone or maybe just shows the position you are in.
If anyone has a better way to make this please say

Reactions: KitKatkels17

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I like the idea! One negative thing i think about leadboard is for me on PVP. I see people have like 30.000 kills and im like i could easily get that but i just need a lot of time to get to it so i think they should find a solution on that too. BUUUT back to you're idea, nice idea! :D

Reactions: Lepzi

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is a great idea! I also wonder on where i would be on the leaderboard.
I really hope this gets added and i can't see why it shouldn't!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like it but I don't really understand how it would work please exsplain.
Where it says your statistics (the games you have won and played, etc...) it could say at the bottom where you are on the leaderboard.
And maybe they could have a full leaderboard displaying all player names on their website, but i think that will be too much!

I would like it at the bottom of your statistics in each game, i just want it simple.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Where it says your statistics (the games you have won and played, etc...) it could say at the bottom where you are on the leaderboard.
And maybe they could have a full leaderboard displaying all player names on their website, but i think that will be too much!

I would like it at the bottom of your statistics in each game, i just want it simple.

No what I mean is how would this work plug in wise how could this be possible

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
No what I mean is how would this work plug in wise how could this be possible
Well technicaly, they already have it. So its probably easy to do.

And i guess by making a plugin check every players stats and then organise it from highest to lowest in a list and then put in the stats section the number you are in that list.
I hope that helps!

L

Lepzi

I like it but I don't really understand how it would work please exsplain.
So basically you either have a book or a piece of paper in your hotbar saying maybe SG leaderboard you right click on it and it shows the place you would be in with everyone on there and you can scroll up and down to see who is in this position and who is where hopefully this made it a bit clearer.

L

Lepzi

I know I didn't explain it in the best way but I think you can see what I mean.

L

Lepzi

i actually really like this idea i have always wondered where i was on the leaderboard even tho im nowhere near the real one ^^
Hahaha I'm no where near as well but its always nice to see where you are.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I think this would be amazing in game and a lot of players would really appreciate!

This should be added to all games!

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
I definitely agree with this! It would be very cool to see where you are ranked against all the other cubecrafters!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game