Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
B

Britney Spears

Cubecraft already had something similar to this idea in the past.I don't know why they didn't kept it that way but it seemed very nice. I would love to see a comeback of this system tbh.

I do have to say that this was before the whole EULA thing. So it could be that they didn't kept it due to the EULA. It could also be something else but its just a theory.

Poo.png

@Marco Slater

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Cubecraft already had something similar to this idea in the past.I don't know why they didn't kept it that way but it seemed very nice. I would love to see a comeback of this system tbh.

I do have to say that this was before the whole EULA thing. So it could be that they didn't kept it due to the EULA. It could also be something else but its just a theory.

@Marco Slater
It doesn't really have to do anything with the EULA, it would be really cool if they added it back though. Another way to earn some awesome rewards and they might be able to make an automated system for this.

Reactions: Britney Spears
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom