Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I just got on the leaderboard in mega skywars on the bedrock edition. i think that people that grinded for the leaderboard should deserve some kind of reward. i think it should be very cool if leaderboard players get a tag behind their name. so for me it would be Goodyannathan(#45). that would show other players that im in leaderboard and the position i have in the leaderboard. to avoid targetting leaderboard players should be able to turn the tag on and off. i really hope this gets added and ive seen more leaderboard players suggest this in the past.

let me know what u guys thinks about it.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I don't like much this idea. I think that if they implement this, the player tags will look a bit messy, and I personally like simplicity.

Plus ranked players can have emotes in the player list and tag, and everyone has as well their rank colour in the tag. Imagine adding a leaderboard tag...

Being able to switch it on and off it's a good idea, but even with this I would say no, I just like to keep stuff as simple as possible, in my opinion it's better aesthetically.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I just got on the leaderboard in mega skywars on the bedrock edition. i think that people that grinded for the leaderboard should deserve some kind of reward. i think it should be very cool if leaderboard players get a tag behind their name. so for me it would be Goodyannathan(#45). that would show other players that im in leaderboard and the position i have in the leaderboard. to avoid targetting leaderboard players should be able to turn the tag on and off. i really hope this gets added and ive seen more leaderboard players suggest this in the past.

let me know what u guys thinks about it.

Hi there,
Sounds like a great idea, but then the #45 need to be showed only in the mode you are 45th in. So in your case Mega Skywars.
But this is maybe to hard to make.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Reactions: Goodyannathan

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This could get you targetted by many players, although it could be nice for a little attention, overall it could cause unwanted attention.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I actually like this idea. But how should this work because if someone has #45 next to there name how are you supposed to know from witch leaderboard this player is from. Maybe they make it so your tag is only visible in the lobby of the game where you are on the leaderboards or they can make survival games red, skywars blue, eggwars green and minerware orange. (Just a suggestion)

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I think it should just be a simplistic [LEADERBOARD] next to their name, I sugggested this a while ago but the threads like this always get swept under the rug.

I don't like much this idea. I think that if they implement this, the player tags will look a bit messy, and I personally like simplicity.

Plus ranked players can have emotes in the player list and tag, and everyone has as well their rank colour in the tag. Imagine adding a leaderboard tag...

Being able to switch it on and off it's a good idea, but even with this I would say no, I just like to keep stuff as simple as possible, in my opinion it's better aesthetically.
You are wrong on so many levels, The tag would function like any other cosmetic they offer which there should not be any problem with, the post almost makes out you are against rewarding players for their hard work grinding at a game.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

"Bedrock"

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I dont play Java, so i think its not fair to give my opinion when I dont play it.

Sharz said:

"Bedrock"

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
It’s a cool idea that personally I wouldn’t use it because I don’t want to get targeted by people that just want to say “oh I killed a leaderboarder” because tbh we get too much credit lol

Reactions: Goodyannathan
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
Top Bottom