Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hamwody

Member
Mar 10, 2026
94
59
24
19
capland
we should give the top players leardbord top players a special prefix to appreciate their journey in our community by collecting all those wins in their own gamemode and improving their skills
and it will look pretty good to make them have a special prefixes that will make new players br interested in our server or make unknown players show up comment what you think about this idea
 

JCBlueHornet

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2025
93
124
34
17
This is a nice idea but so many LB players ik complain about being targeted so I dont think they would like it
 

Darkoth

Well-Known Member
Dec 1, 2020
3
3
79
Even if this were to be added, it should be optional because some players don't want the attention, especially in-game, since it could cause targeting.

Also, I don't see how a prefix would make new players more interested in the server.
 

gowiththeflow

Member
Jun 22, 2026
13
16
4
20
netherlands
I think it's a really cool idea! I do agree with the others though—it should definitely be something players can turn on or off if they want.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom