Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
You know, come to think of it, my friend ViolationYT was grinding TD wins and he always seemed to crash, maybe that's it.
Yes, I suggested this because I crash 6 of 10 games, if they removed it temporary now, a lot of people would stop crashing. And even if it doesn't happen to everyone, I and my friends get very annoyed by it and I don't want to have to stop playing TD just because of this.

And since it would be temporary, the tower would be back later. The leach tower is not even that good and it's easy to play without it.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, I suggested this because I crash 6 of 10 games, if they removed it temporary now, a lot of people would stop crashing. And even if it doesn't happen to everyone, I and my friends get very annoyed by it and I don't want to have to stop playing TD just because of this.

And since it would be temporary, the tower would be back later. The leach tower is not even that good and it's easy to play without it.

Uhhh, Leach is OP. It's CRAZY good. Besides, how do you know it's the leach that does it?

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Uhhh, Leach is OP. It's CRAZY good. Besides, how do you know it's the leach that does it?
Staff said that it's because of the leach tower, I looked into it myself too.
I have NEVER crashed on TD when there is not a leach tower in the game.

I always win without leach tbh but maybe that's just me but I'm very tired of crashing so..

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
This have been a bug for so long and since they aren't able to fix this atm, it would just be better to remove it temporary and bring it back when it's solved.

If the bug is happening for so long already without getting fixed, I think it would take even longer if the cause would be disabled.

I don't know much about TD though, this is just my opinion :)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
If the bug is happening for so long already without getting fixed, I think it would take even longer if the cause would be disabled.

I don't know much about TD though, this is just my opinion :)
Well, if they don't do something about it, people will leave TD. I like TD a lot but get annoyed by the crashing part and don't really want to keep playing it. And if more people think like I do, TD will die tbh.

Reactions: Shallidor

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So, when you're like 10 secs from winning a long game and crash because of the Leach tower, this make me so sad... ;-;

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom