Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Well, as everyone who plays TD know, you can get kicked if there is a Leach tower in the game. I know that staff have been working and trying to fix the problem but sadly, it's still there. My suggestion is pretty simple, remove the Leach tower until the problem is solved. I know that you can play 1.10 without crashing but I don't want to switch between different game versions just to be able to play 1 game.

It wouldn't ruin the game that much since it's easy to play without Leach and this would be temporary until the problem is solved.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
But you can also play more games while using 1.10...
Since I am playing TD, I have no issues with being kicked, maybe 2/10 with getting kicked (1.11.2) And If they remove it, they should add an other tower to replace it temporary.
But I do not mind, about this.

Reactions: Ducky

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Since I am playing TD, I have no issues with being kicked, maybe 2/10 with getting kicked (1.11.2) And If they remove it, they should add an other tower to replace it temporary.
But I do not mind, about this.
Well, I got some mods to 1.11.2 and also some to 1.12 when I choose to play that. I wouldn't really want to log out, switch to 1.10 to just play TD and then log out and switch back. It would also be easier for new people who have never played the game to get into it if they don't crash every game because of this tower since the problem is not solved yet.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Sure. I've crashed a couple of times due to the Leach Tower. Removing the tower until it is fixed would definitely be better than crashing.

Reactions: Livvv
D

Deleted member 100818

A lot of people (like me) are the proud owners of modifications like 5zig and optifine, and I know I'm being lazy like everyone else but it's true that nobody likes to install their whole personal modifications again on another version just to fix one game. Tower defence is a 1.9+ game, so it should be playable all 1.9+ versions, as simple as that.

About the suggestion itself, I never play Tower Defence, but if this is something that happens often to anyone who doesn't play 1.10, then why not remove it for a while?

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
A lot of people (like me) are the proud owners of modifications like 5zig and optifine, and I know I'm being lazy like everyone else but it's true that nobody likes to install their whole personal modifications again on another version just to fix one game. Tower defence is a 1.9+ game, so it should be playable all 1.9+ versions, as simple as that.

About the suggestion itself, I never play Tower Defence, but if this is something that happens often to anyone who doesn't play 1.10, then why not remove it for a while?
I play TD sometimes and yea, I'm pretty lazy too I guess since I don't want to download 5zig, optifine, torohealth and tverything again just to play TD but since this is a known problem it would just be good to get rid of it for a while.

I get kicked maybe 6 of 10 games now and that's more than normal, used to be maybe 3 of 10 but I get kicked almost every game now because of just this tower.

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't use the leach tower much, so I wouldn't mind this. Leach tower isn't necessary to win, there's plenty of other towers that can make a strong defense. It's better to just remove it for now than to not be able to play the game at all for some people. +1

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Well, I play 1.11.2 and crash almost every game and you're able to play without the Leach tower, I just think that this would be a better option for the players who actually crash.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I don't use the leach tower much, so I wouldn't mind this. Leach tower isn't necessary to win, there's plenty of other towers that can make a strong defense. It's better to just remove it for now than to not be able to play the game at all for some people. +1
Yeah, Leach Tower isn't that useful anyways. You can only build one, and its shock damage doesn't even do that much damage compared to other defenses.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I feel like that would be a step into the wrong direction: Instead of fixing the bug, just (temporarily) remove the cause. Cubecraft could better put their time in fixing the bug as soon as possible, instead of disabling the cause and thus delay the fixing.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Well, as everyone who plays TD know, you can get kicked if there is a Leach tower in the game. I know that staff have been working and trying to fix the problem but sadly, it's still there. My suggestion is pretty simple, remove the Leach tower until the problem is solved. I know that you can play 1.10 without crashing but I don't want to switch between different game versions just to be able to play 1 game.

It wouldn't ruin the game that much since it's easy to play without Leach and this would be temporary until the problem is solved.

I've never had this happen to me, although I use 1.12 anyway.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I feel like that would be a step into the wrong direction: Instead of fixing the bug, just (temporarily) remove the cause. Cubecraft could better put their time in fixing the bug as soon as possible, instead of disabling the cause and thus delay the fixing.
This have been a bug for so long and since they aren't able to fix this atm, it would just be better to remove it temporary and bring it back when it's solved.

I have never had this issue, and I daily play TD for daily challenges

I've never had this happen to me, although I use 1.12 anyway.
Hm... happen to me all the time when my team mates place the leach tower D:
I hate this tower though...
(The people I play with also crash a lot)

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom