Status
Not open for further replies.

TBroz15

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Somewhere In the stratosphere of Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Once i played Cubecraft Bedrock server from few days ago. The server become laggy, laggiest server that i expected.

---
Explaination:
I come play Lucky Block Skywars Quads. Once i click the game 30 seconds i entered the game then i cant
pick a kit because its laggy and i glitched out and i kicked out from the game then i got banned by your bot "Sentinel"
Innocently i don't hack with mods and DDOS tool. And also i got the best internet speed.
---

---
Problem:
Your Server Is very Laggy.
---

---
Other Information:
Anyway this is not how you treat players like
that you ban because your server is laggiest.
And here is the proof of ban and they do not
accept my appeal.
---

---
To solve:
Make your server less laggy and compatible to play,
and internet more speedy.
---

---
Conclusion:
Sometimes CubeCraft is laggy and speedy,
It depends if you have a good internet
and the server is no longer spike of lag.
So hope you accept this thread.
Thanks for reading this.
---

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-24-16-23-29-28.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-24-16-23-29-28.png
    85 KB · Views: 269

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
First of all, I want to point out that CubeCraft is hosted in Europe, so for players who are in say North America like myself, no matter how fast my wifi is, I won't be able to bring my ping below 50 due to the immense distance. Second of all, with lag being a problem for those who live far from the servers, the anti-cheat; as we all know; isn't perfect whatsoever. It can make false decisions on accident. However, it has been confirmed by staff that Sentinel is improving gradually, not overnight.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
First of all, I want to point out that CubeCraft is hosted in Europe, so for players who are in say North America like myself, no matter how fast my wifi is, I won't be able to bring my ping below 50 due to the immense distance. Second of all, with lag being a problem for those who live far from the servers, the anti-cheat; as we all know; isn't perfect whatsoever. It can make false decisions on accident. However, it has been confirmed by staff that Sentinel is improving gradually, not overnight.
Also,
i'm pretty sure Sentinel can't ban by itself yet, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom