Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I'm not really sure how lag works, but is there anything I specifically can do to prevent it? I only lag on CubeCraft and never on worlds or other servers, so it there any way I can have less lag on CC (besides CubeCraft just fixing it)?

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
It could be your internet or device, but I think some lag does come from the server, and it might depend on what time of day you play on the server.

For me, it likely comes from my device some (a somewhat old iPad that crashes Minecraft occasionally) as well as the server. Occasionally there's more lag on CubeCraft than usual and it might be related to the player count/time of day I'm guessing. Also, it's worth mentioning that outside the server my ping is decent, but the ping is higher when I'm in the server.

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
It could be your internet or device, but I think some lag does come from the server, and it might depend on what time of day you play on the server.

For me, it likely comes from my device some (a somewhat old iPad that crashes Minecraft occasionally) as well as the server. Occasionally there's more lag on CubeCraft than usual and it might be related to the player count/time of day I'm guessing. Also, it's worth mentioning that outside the server my ping is decent, but the ping is higher when I'm in the server.
Same with me. Maybe I should just get a better ipad :/ Hopefully that will somewhat work

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom