Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LittleMsKita

Nov 6, 2020
Is there any plan for CubeCraft owners to resolve the severe lag issue that comes with skyblocks? I've noticed im defiantly not the only one who has this reoccuring issue that never seems to ease up. Killing mobs that have spawned never seems to clear it up, and its annoying when i have to break alot of blocks more than once. This issue has also effected game play as i build to islands, lag and the block doesnt get placed under me, causing me to lose money and XP.

Im just curious if the server has any plans to attempt to resolve said issue

Reactions: Golfete8

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi, I have never seen any bug reports about the lag issues and most of the time when issues about lag get reported, it is not on our side. Have you tried doing a network connectivity test to check how your connection with our server is?

Reactions: LittleMsKita

LittleMsKita

Nov 6, 2020
Hi, I have never seen any bug reports about the lag issues and most of the time when issues about lag get reported, it is not on our side. Have you tried doing a network connectivity test to check how your connection with our server is?
Hi, i dont seem to get this issue on any other server or any other game. just your skyblocks. My personal connection to the internet is 33 MS with an download of 20mb p/s. I do believe it is server side.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom