Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
It should be nice if players could actually report when they using labymod.
The way I should do it is by recording it and showing off your tags on camera.
I know people will try to edit a clip inside with no tags on it but if the staff looks good I think they can spot the difference!
If u use a tag on labymod it will show a pencil after their names in chat!

Some positive and negative things:
+ Hackers will get reported more because players with labymod can actually report with success!
+ Players with labymod will have a chance to get a successful report so they will have better chances when applying for a helper! (If u didn't know people need to say how many succesfull reports they have when applying for helper and if u use labymod then u will have 0 on the site)
- People can edit the video evidence and will be able to fake the reports!

Thanks for reading this thread!
Have a good day! 💎

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry I have to disagree, because as you already said you can edit names with labymod. People can edit their video so you can't see the pencil. Also if someone want to report, they can just switch to another mod, for example badlion.

But I agree there has to be a solution so labymod users can report players, but sadly that isn't found yet.

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey!
I personally used to play using Labymod, but had to change because of this.

We all know it's annoying to have denied reports just because you're using Labymod. However, I think one of the main reasons they need to have this rule is because the Staff Team doesn't have enough time to perfectly review small details

I did my best to find a solution but I really don't know how to come up with a good one for everyone.
Maybe you can wait for a staff to review your thread. I'd like to hear staff's feedback about this.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey!
I personally used to play using Labymod, but had to change because of this.

We all know it's annoying to have denied reports just because you're using Labymod. However, I think one of the main reasons they need to have this rule is because the Staff Team doesn't have enough time to perfectly review small details

I did my best to find a solution but I really don't know how to come up with a good one for everyone.
Maybe you can wait for a staff to review your thread. I'd like to hear staff's feedback about this.
Ye, indeed I like to hear staff speak about this!

Reactions: Gregeyy

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey Senne!

It is understandable that Labymod users want to be able to report rulebreakers while using labymod and I agree with you that there should be a solution for labymod reports to get accepted but I personally don't think this solution is the right solution.

As stated by yourself and another user ; having to look at your report to find any possible evidence if it's false or not just takes too much time and is everything beside efficient. Imagine having to look at every labymod report for over 5 minutes just to check whether the report was edited or not.

If you're a labymod user and you still want to report rulebreakers you can use /report if you're iron rank or higher.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom