Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheAway905

Oct 25, 2020
There are a lot of Rule Breakers on Cube craft. Some blatantly use kill aura, or eat while still running. And then some people get video footage of them doing that blatant cheating, with both the recorder and the cheater moving around a lot. Then, when the recorder submits a report, they have it denied because they have Labymod. I understand, Labymod has an option to edit usernames in the Chat-box, but how do you edit a username from a Video when both people are moving around at the same time? It would take hours and hours of work to just frame one person. And besides, you can't even blame Labymod for that. Denying video evidence because they have Labymod would be the same as Denying Video Evidence from anyone else. Labymod, as far as I can tell, can't let you edit the username of someone when it's floating above their head. As far as I can tell though, so don't quote me on that.

So now that we've talked about common sense, how about someone not doing their research? In the screenshot below, xSzymi_ advertised their YouTube Live Stream from Poland during a Skywars game. Most people would call that advertising. I took a screenshot of the message, and submitted a report. And even in the "extra notes" section of the report, I told them to go to the YouTube channel and just take a look, because yes, I can edit the username, but I can't edit xSzymi_'s videos. You can even check out the YouTube channel yourself if you aren't convinced. But guess what? Whoever looked into my report denied it. I don't know the exact logistics on what would count as advertising, because a year ago, I reported someone literally saying "Go follow me on twitter and Instagram at (Randomname.com@gmail.idk) and it was still denied. And I didn't even have labymod. And even during that report, they could have easily gone to their social media and checked if I had edited the username. As far as I can tell, the people handling chat reports when it comes to advertising just aren't doing their research. But again, I can be wrong when trying to understand if Advertising in Cube Craft means doing something completely different.
Screenshot (454).png

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Hello! Im afraid we do not accept reports with Labymod no matter the circumstances. It doesn't matter if it's a video or a picture, we still don't accept them. The only exceptions for this are inappropriate skin and name reports. We do this to prevent false evidence and incorrect punishments, as people can go lengths to create false evidence. I hope you understand! Also just so you are aware, advertising youtube videos, channels or streams is allowed once every 12-15 minutes, so this person was not breaking any rules!

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom