Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi guy/girls/neutrals

Wow I'm back on the server and on the forums. Who have thought that? Everyone: We did!

Jokes aside, I thought it would be cool if there was a place to leave your Labymod cape designs behind to share with other tryhards I MEAN people! I curious was people would design. Here are some designs I've made already:

1. The OOF
cape_template1.png

2. NutELLA (I still miss you Ella [It's a meme])

nutella.png

3. Kawaii Sandwich
Cute kawaii 1.png

4. Official CubeCraft cape
cape.png

Hope you like them. Now let's share yours or try to make one and impress us. If you don't know the format, I'll help you out. ;)
cape_template.png

Thank you
-Megaaa

TheWave040

Apr 23, 2019
Netherlands
Hi guy/girls/neutrals

Wow I'm back on the server and on the forums. Who have thought that? Everyone: We did!

Jokes aside, I thought it would be cool if there was a place to leave your Labymod cape designs behind to share with other tryhards I MEAN people! I curious was people would design. Here are some designs I've made already:

1. The OOF
View attachment 152385

View attachment 152386

3. Kawaii Sandwich
View attachment 152387

View attachment 152388

Hope you like them. Now let's share yours or try to make one and impress us. If you don't know the format, I'll help you out. ;)
View attachment 152389

Thank you
-Megaaa
looks nice

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska
Hi guy/girls/neutrals

1. The OOF
View attachment 152385

View attachment 152386

3. Kawaii Sandwich
View attachment 152387

View attachment 152388

View attachment 152389

Thank you
-Megaaa

Nice work!

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
Hi guy/girls/neutrals

1. The OOF
View attachment 152385

View attachment 152386

3. Kawaii Sandwich
View attachment 152387

View attachment 152388

View attachment 152389

Thank you
-Megaaa
The oof cape: 7/10
It's just cringe and funny. xD

Nutella cape: 10/10
I LOVE NUTELLA!!! I eat it every day on my slices of bread.

Kawaii Sandwich: 5/10
It's not my style, but it's still okay.

Official Cubecraft cape: 8/10
It's cool for cubecraft players which use labymod.

If you ever would like to create a cape for me, then please message me. I would like a cape regarding the police.
1 question, are you going to apply for helper? Be honest. Becuase you keep just posting small messages of 4 words on every thread. almost look like post farming.

Besides that, cool capes.
I've been noticing the exact same. He has been posting a lot recently to threads where the information of his messages isn't significant, nor applicable to the topics.

Reactions: Basketman

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Hi guy/girls/neutrals

1. The OOF
View attachment 152385

View attachment 152386

3. Kawaii Sandwich
View attachment 152387

View attachment 152388

View attachment 152389

Thank you
-Megaaa
That capes are so creative, Nice work xD

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hi guy/girls/neutrals

1. The OOF
View attachment 152385

View attachment 152386

3. Kawaii Sandwich
View attachment 152387

View attachment 152388

View attachment 152389

Thank you
-Megaaa
Meggaa why do you keep posting those cool postes on the forums. And everytime the post are really clean and good. Also tryd to make a cape but it really faild so not gonne try it again (spend 30 minutes on it) i really enjoy youre capes you made up there. Hope to see more ^_^

Reactions: Megaaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom