Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Ok so some people might hate this, but what if custom cape visibility was a V.I.P. level / partner feature.

1. This would encourage users to get V.I.P. levels or become a partner

2. It somewhat removes the usage of inappropriate cape designs because people who have become partners or spent money on CubeCraft typically don't want to get banned, meaning that they probably won't put inappropriate designs on capes.
This is a really good/smart idea! Definitely an agree from me!

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok so some people might hate this, but what if custom cape visibility was a V.I.P. level / partner feature.

2. It somewhat removes the usage of inappropriate cape designs because people who have become partners or spent money on CubeCraft typically don't want to get banned, meaning that they probably won't put inappropriate designs on capes.
I think a VIP level requirement is a good idea! (However, not sure about a Partner requirement since there are only a few Partners out there and more people should be able to use custom capes). Maybe it could be so that it's allowed for both, so even if a partner doesn't have the VIP requirement they can still get a custom cape

You should start a thread about your idea so that it can get more attention, maybe have a poll to show how many people support the idea (maybe the majority, which better supports the concept!)

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Maybe CC should be focusing on removing and preventing the vast amount of hacking going on instead of removing things players like ! ( and before anyone says where to report them, I'm talking about the hackers who only change their settings a little so it's not obvious, or the ones who are able to bypass )

Reactions: xclutchingg

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I think a VIP level requirement is a good idea! (However, not sure about a Partner requirement since there are only a few Partners out there and more people should be able to use custom capes). Maybe it could be so that it's allowed for both, so even if a partner doesn't have the VIP requirement they can still get a custom cape

You should start a thread about your idea so that it can get more attention, maybe have a poll to show how many people support the idea (maybe the majority, which better supports the concept!)
I meant that a user could have custom capes if they have a certain VIP level or they could also be a partner. They don't have to be both.

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm planning to make a structured suggestion on this topic, taking up several ideas from the community in this thread, can I take yours?
Obviously I will give the corresponding credits.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside

This wouldn't work due to how 4D persona and capes work. They are on the server level, so it can't just affect X set of players if they meet Y requirements. It would have to be the entire network or nobody at all. I do want to see official Minecraft capes return since they are fun and can show how long you have been playing the game with certain ones, like the 10th Anniversary cape, and the Cherry cape.

hamidfi8er22

Oct 24, 2023
I completely agree. Removing capes is a step in the wrong direction and just reinforces the idea that CubeCraft disregards their community. Capes are an integral part of player expression.
Hello all.
Recently CubeCraft has made the decision to remove all cape variants entirely from their bedrock network (this includes custom, and I believe the ones Minecraft gives you)
to me this was a very unthought out decision, capes are what make bedrock edition unique, they stated they removed capes because of this following reason "due to players abusing them and putting inappropriate designs." while this is true, this also is not a valid argument. people can put inappropriate designs on skins just like they can with capes, and as far as i know i see more people using inappropriate skins more than capes. removing a feature just because a very small majority of people are using it inappropriately is just silly. people use custom capes so it would make their skin experience far much better, especially using them to match their custom skin.

Thanks for reading
agreeee dude

kaodoz

Jan 5, 2023
Hello all.
Recently CubeCraft has made the decision to remove all cape variants entirely from their bedrock network (this includes custom, and I believe the ones Minecraft gives you)
to me this was a very unthought out decision, capes are what make bedrock edition unique, they stated they removed capes because of this following reason "due to players abusing them and putting inappropriate designs." while this is true, this also is not a valid argument. people can put inappropriate designs on skins just like they can with capes, and as far as i know i see more people using inappropriate skins more than capes. removing a feature just because a very small majority of people are using it inappropriately is just silly. people use custom capes so it would make their skin experience far much better, especially using them to match their custom skin.

Thanks for reading
Yea, I agree 100%

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello all.

Thanks for reading
I am with this

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021
I understand it, but it's a unique feature of bedrock, even if it's not "official", it doesn't hurt anyone, they add customization and look great.

If a user misuses them, as happens with skins, a report is created and the same penalty is applied.

It's a feature that from my point of view should stay, I hope the management team considers it.
:cubie:
I very much agree with you. Just because a small group of people use them inappropriately doesn't mean eliminating them completely. Ami I love using skin with layers Personalized because they give a special touch to my skin and it is not fair that they just eliminate them. Justice!!

b16jays11

Novice Member
I very much agree with you. Just because a small group of people use them inappropriately doesn't mean eliminating them completely. Ami I love using skin with layers Personalized because they give a special touch to my skin and it is not fair that they just eliminate them. Justice!!
I think they should deal with inappropriate capes the same way they deal with inappropriate skins it just makes sense

relateddonut

Nov 12, 2023
this is so true, if a small majority of players use inappropriate capes, why should everyone else be punished? it is just unfair and if just the official minecraft capes are brought back to the bedrock cubecraft, then that is already good enough. ((cosmetics are also another need since the skin pack i use just has cosmetics along with capes))

the small majority of people that use inappropriate capes are the ones that should be warned and banned instead of the entire bedrock cubecraft community since it is so unfortunate that everyone got punished while it wasnt our fault, this really needs to be fixed and soon since cubecraft lost a big majority of players because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom