Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

komodo supported blockband when nobody else did. A few days ago , I commented on a thread "if ockband ever gets removed they should pay a tribute to komododragon 2002 in the lobby of the game that replaces it."

Here's a few things you can do -

• komododragon 2002 miniature for 10,000 'wins' on island games (if its not skyblock'
  • komododragon 2002 themed map (if its not skyblock)
  • "In the memory of komododragon 2002" sign in lobby.
I hope island games is not skyblock . I playskyblock on singleplayer.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
They honestly should give komodo a little special gift for being the only one who actually supported Block Band. I'm pretty sure he's the only one who actually made it to 100 stars and played Block Band till its end.

And I'm not talking about a few cubelets and some points. I'm talking about some exclusive cosmetic item.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
komodo supported blockband when nobody else did. A few days ago , I commented on a thread "if ockband ever gets removed they should pay a tribute to komododragon 2002 in the lobby of the game that replaces it."

Here's a few things you can do -

• komododragon 2002 miniature for 10,000 'wins' on island games (if its not skyblock'
  • komododragon 2002 themed map (if its not skyblock)
  • "In the memory of komododragon 2002" sign in lobby.
I hope island games is not skyblock . I playskyblock on singleplayer.
I don't think that's going to happen. However, thank you for your amazing idea(s)! :p (The same goes for @Dotsially and @Scarce)

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
They honestly should give komodo a little special gift for being the only one who actually supported Block Band. I'm pretty sure he's the only one who actually made it to 100 stars and played Block Band till its end.

And I'm not talking about a few cubelets and some points. I'm talking about some exclusive cosmetic item.
Wouldn't hurt to show a bit of appreciation for the players :p After all, getting 100 stars is one hell of a dedication.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Wouldn't hurt to show a bit of appreciation for the players :p After all, getting 100 stars is one hell of a dedication.
I mean, it's so nice that y'all come up with those ideas! But tbh, I don't think it's going to happen. And actually, you should reward all players with the highest score in all games. However, nowadays that doesn't happen anymore...

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
But it would be so unprofessional to include a player as a miniature or a sign of a player of Cubecraft!1!!!!!!!1!1!!!11\
But seriously, it would give me a laugh if it was included :p
+1
I just noticed you left the staff member position :( They should also include a Nikoshka staff member miniature!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-9-6_18-14-49.png

Agrees with thread

upload_2017-9-6_18-15-10.png

Votes no!? >:I
Make your mind up, M8 :v

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom