Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Lmao an entire lobby dedicated to one player is probably too much... Though, the old Spleef lobby was dedicated to Aimee2323, so you
can dream :p
True btw

D: why did you delete your thread? I was going to read it ;-;

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
komodo supported blockband when nobody else did. A few days ago , I commented on a thread "if ockband ever gets removed they should pay a tribute to komododragon 2002 in the lobby of the game that replaces it."

Here's a few things you can do -

• komododragon 2002 miniature for 10,000 'wins' on island games (if its not skyblock'
  • komododragon 2002 themed map (if its not skyblock)
  • "In the memory of komododragon 2002" sign in lobby.
I hope island games is not skyblock . I playskyblock on singleplayer.
I agree. Although I supported blockband as well, komo deserves it. +1

Reactions: Komodо

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Shouldn't than there be slight credits to the top player from moneywalls as well?
That was there before blockband so they should get some recognition as well if we doing this
I personally think yes give him the deserved credit as well as best money walls player

Reactions: Komodо

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Sooo.... what about @Power Ranger when he supported it?
Is nobody going to mention that?
I only got 80 stars :p

There are actually a few other people who played blockband as well and might have even got more stars than komodo. When control point and money walls were removed none of the top players in that got anything special so I don't think it should really be any different here. Hopefully the people who bought themes got a vanity point refund though...

I'm still kinda bummed though that Cubecraft removed the only game I would call "original" on the server. Now the only thing that really separates cubecraft from all the other networks is tower defence. The rest of the games are just okay and sometimes sub par *cough* blockwars *cough* versions of other minigames.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
How many stars did you have?

iT WaS UnPoPuLAr aNd UnPlAyAbLe FoR LaGgY PeOPle (+ many people wanted it removed for something else to fit the compass slot, a better minigame perhaps)
I don't count 100 stars as FREAKING unplayable & laggy and removing it for something doesn't make FREAKING sense, because there are enough FREAKING open spaces!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
🤍 pro member
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Xd pfp 😂
Top Bottom