Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 436996

Hello guys! I am CuteTheCow, a player of the CubeCraft network!
I usually spend my time playing video games, and I love minecraft! So I decide to spend my time on the CubeCraft server and another server called hypixel.
I am 15 years old, and next year I'll be 16.
I usually spend my time on Cubecraft playing skywars, since I feel like it's a really good gamemode. But I also like other games (Minerware, Eggwars, Snowman Survival...)

I hate scary films, and I usually have nightmares when I see one of those.
I also have more hobbies than just playing Minecraft, and videogames overall.
I love walking with my dogs (I have two dogs) and I also like watching my little turtle! She's really cute!

My favorite colour is purple, but I also like green and blue!
I hate maths, seriously, I can't stand them. I feel like math is very but very hard. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM.

My wish when I grow up is to be an english teacher on a high school.

I love Harry Potter. But seriously, I am obsessed, I've read the books about 3 times each one (yes, including the cursed child, even thought it's awful)

My favorite character is Hermione, I felt so bad when Bellatrix torturated her, and I feel like she's a very important character on Harry Potter. Without her, Harry would had died 100000 times!

Another hobbie I have is tennis. Right now I ain't playing it (yet) but I'll probably do it soon! I find that it is a very cool sport, and I like it more than soccer.

I am spanish, so my english is, uhm... decent I guess.
But I am fluent at spanish, catalan, english. And I can understand some languages like italian and portuguese since they're similar languages with spanish.
Right now I am also studying french and latin (even thought latin is a dead language).

My favorite animal is.... the cow! They're so cute!

I am willing to get new friends, so feel free to send me a friend request.

The gamemode I liked the most in the past was blockwars. I played it non-stop, but I stopped playing it a while ago. I was so happy that 10 days that you bringed it back as a featured game, hope that it gets back in rotation in the future!

My favorite artist is Shawn Mendes, he's really good at singing, and probably at acting (and he's very handsome :wink: )
But I also like other artists like Ariana Grande and Troye Sivan

Hope you enjoyed reading about me.

Love ya'll!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Happy New Year, Cowson! Thank you for creating this thread, it was really nice to read some more about one of the most active members here! It's always been a pleasure for me to share the same forums with you. ♥
May I ask you... apart from Minecraft, what other video games do you enjoy to play?
I hate scary films, and I usually have nightmares when I see one of those.
These are one of my favorites, haha. What is your favorite movie, Cowson? Mine is probably Nerve, Fast and Furious, or Venom.
I love walking with my dogs (I have two dogs) and I also like watching my little turtle! She's really cute!
Hmm, dogs and a turtle? We have some things in common here. You probably have already seen one of my turtles, because I have posted a picture of it on the forums. If you haven't, here it is: https://imgur.com/a/3octSwb
I'd be very happy if you can show us pictures of your dogs or turtle. Only if you wish, of course. ♥o♥
My wish when I grow up is to be an english teacher on a high school.
That's amazing! So your favorite subject is English, do you have any other ones?
Another hobbie I have is tennis. Right now I ain't playing it (yet) but I'll probably do it soon! I find that it is a very cool sport, and I like it more than soccer.
Yeah, tennis is great - just as great as the fact you like doing sports. I personally like running while listening to music - it fills my body with energy.
My favorite artist is Shawn Mendes, he's really good at singing, and probably at acting (and he's very handsome :wink: )
But I also like other artists like Ariana Grande and Troye Sivan
And what is your favorite song of them? I personally prefer listening to trap music, I don't really have a favorite artist.
I am willing to get new friends, so feel free to send me a friend request.
Y'know, I am just one message away if you are ever searching for someone to play or talk with. Have an amazing 2019, Cowson!

D

Deleted member 436996

First of all, I want to thank you so much for taking the time to reply to this thread ^-^
Happy New Year, Cowson! Thank you for creating this thread, it was really nice to read some more about one of the most active members here! It's always been a pleasure for me to share the same forums with you. ♥
May I ask you... apart from Minecraft, what other video games do you enjoy to play?
Happy new year to you too Elenah! It's also been a pleasure for me to share this forums with you ;w;
Right now, besides from minecraft, I am completely in love with Brawl Stars and Super Mario party (love Super Mario party since I play it a lot with my family and I enjoy the time with them!)

These are one of my favorites, haha. What is your favorite movie, Cowson? Mine is probably Nerve, Fast and Furious, or Venom.
Uhm, it is a hard question since I don't really watch a lot of movies, but if I had to choose one it would be the first movie of the hunger games :^p
I also went to the cinema to watch Venom, so I understand you like it so much, at first it scared me a bit, but then I laughed a lot!
Hmm, dogs and a turtle? We have some things in common here. You probably have already seen one of my turtles, because I have posted a picture of it on the forums. If you haven't, here it is: https://imgur.com/a/3octSwb
I'd be very happy if you can show us pictures of your dogs or turtle. Only if you wish, of course. ♥o♥
If I just knew how to transfer pictures of my phone to my computer I would uwu
That's amazing! So your favorite subject is English, do you have any other ones?
Thank you ^-^, and yes, I also love history, my teacher is amazing, and I love listening to him telling us our past, it is very interesting!
What about you? Do you have any favorite subject? e-e
Yeah, tennis is great - just as great as the fact you like doing sports. I personally like running while listening to music - it fills my body with energy.
Lovely to hear you like sports! I also like running, just a catch, I always end up by falling :p
[/QUOTE]
And what is your favorite song of them? I personally prefer listening to trap music, I don't really have a favorite artist.[/QUOTE]
Oof, this question is very hard, I love many songs of this people ;-;

But well, if I had to choose one of each:

Shawn Mendes- Lost in Japan
Ariana Grande- The way ft. Mac Miller
Troye Sivan- Dance to this ft. Ariana Grande
Y'know, I am just one message away if you are ever searching for someone to play or talk with. Have an amazing 2019, Cowson!

Thank you so much Elenah! <3

Reactions: Elenahh

Constells

Aug 15, 2017
Uruguay
Hello CuteTheCow,

I'm feeling so excited that you're now here. Hope i can know more about you. I also like Harry Potter. Those are incredibles films.

I am spanish, so my english is, uhm... decent I guess.

Uhmm, sometimes, i'm thinking the same thing... Yup, my first language is spaaaaaanish.

But I also like other artists like Ariana Grande

I love Ariana Grande :eek:!

As i said before, hope i can know more about you, and i'd like to see you on the servers. Enjoy your stay ♥!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.