Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Hello i would like too ask if you could add a knockback Stick in too eggwars for maybe 15-20 iron thank you
Please no, I don’t want this game to become a mindless spam game. Even if they they add it that price is way too too cheap.
additionly there is a punch bow already

Lastly, use the suggestion sub-forum for suggestions next time.

Reactions: Hoshi

BillyGlaz

Jan 16, 2022
I agree with this but it is very cheap 15-20 iron.... 15-20 emerald at least so that the game is not so easy

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with this but it is very cheap 15-20 iron.... 15-20 emerald at least so that the game is not so easy
If you think about it’s not worth it having it in eggwars Becuase the game finishes faster than you can take 20 emeralds plus this would make people camp which will make it really annoying.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe add knockback stick as part of some other sort of gamemode eventually, but Eggwars isn’t gonna work for it, especially as it would promote camping.

BillyGlaz

Jan 16, 2022
If you think about it’s not worth it having it in eggwars Becuase the game finishes faster than you can take 20 emeralds plus this would make people camp which will make it really annoying.
I remember that there was a mushroom with push in eggwars before and it was very useful especially in OP so you could eliminate the enemy that was camping in the diamond or that was full diamond... Everyone has their point of view

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I remember that there was a mushroom with push in eggwars before and it was very useful especially in OP so you could eliminate the enemy that was camping in the diamond or that was full diamond... Everyone has their point of view
Ik that your saying it’s usefull for punching poeple into the void but this would increase the amount of campers in cubecraft which is never a good thing.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem now is, people camping diamonds in middle are also the only ones with access to emerald generators in most gamemodes. Since emeralds would probably be used to buy a knockback item, no one could get them after a certain point, rendering them useless.

BillyGlaz

Jan 16, 2022
The problem now is, people camping diamonds in middle are also the only ones with access to emerald generators in most gamemodes. Since emeralds would probably be used to buy a knockback item, no one could get them after a certain point, rendering them useless.
There it already depends on the skill you have for the pvp and so you get control of the generators but in the end if cubecraft wants or not to implement we will know

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
There it already depends on the skill you have for the pvp and so you get control of the generators but in the end if cubecraft wants or not to implement we will know
This is probably more true for quads and megas games. I was thinking about how in solos, especially on map golf, once a player gets diamonds/emeralds in the middle, they have absolute control over the generators there… and unless you grind for diamonds at the beginning of a solos because you like 30 minute games, most people rush others instead of going for diamonds.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom