Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Old Knockback needs to come back

• Total voters

epiceric2002

Feb 19, 2021
I 100% guarantee, for the EXACT same reasons. I also just made an account just to protest the new knockback. It kicks people who were good at PvP out, and brings in outsiders from Hypixel into our home, invading what we were used to and ripping it to shreds. Currently I swapped to the Hive for skywars. Its slightly more fair than the new knockback, but still not nearly as fair as the old knockback. We need it back. I loved PvP on Cubecraft before it changed, but if it doesn't change back, I might be abandoning Cubecraft. Sad to say, but Java people are invading our servers, and turning everyone into mini Technoblades.
I 100% agree. Another thing I have noticed is with this new update the amount of anti kb hackers has went up I was playing earlier and there was a few games with people that took 0kb

Mar 6, 2021
I 100% guarantee, for the EXACT same reasons. I also just made an account just to protest the new knockback. It kicks people who were good at PvP out, and brings in outsiders from Hypixel into our home, invading what we were used to and ripping it to shreds. Currently I swapped to the Hive for skywars. Its slightly more fair than the new knockback, but still not nearly as fair as the old knockback. We need it back. I loved PvP on Cubecraft before it changed, but if it doesn't change back, I might be abandoning Cubecraft. Sad to say, but Java people are invading our servers, and turning everyone into mini Technoblades.
No hypixel hasnt gotten into "our homes" people just have learned or already knew how to combo and strafe and get good enough to combo if you learned maybe you wouldnt hate it as much?

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom