Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Old Knockback needs to come back

• Total voters

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021
I miss old knockback mostly on skywars, because it made the game unfair, and there are some combos that u cant go away, in old pvp critical damage worked, now if you jump you get in a massive combo. I was really good at old pvp and i loved it. I always played cubecraft because it had the best pvp sytem of all servers. Now i dont fell that the pvp is good anymore. I had games where i got 9 kills in duos with good crits and speedbridgin, now if i rush someone i will just get thrown away. I made this account just to comment how this new knockback is killing the game.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
"Old knockback" "we want the old kb back!" "the knockback is weird"
My guy, before, you guys complained insanely about how broken the knockback was.
You want the disgusting, broken, inconsistent, randomized, unfair knockback again?

Note: Please, avoid posting the same thread over and over, if you are new then please before posting the thread take a look at Is This Already Discussed?.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
This has already been suggested a lot of times
please do some research before posting a thread :C

on the other hand:
I would keep this one with a few changes to try and make the community a bit happy
but to go straight up to the old one, No

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
This has already been suggested a lot of times
please do some research before posting a thread :C

on the other hand:
I would keep this one with a few changes to try and make the community a bit happy
but to go straight up to the old one, No
The only thing the should change is the sprint reset when someone hit you. I just cant run away from a 1v5 to spleef them on the bridge 😂

Reactions: ReMD0G

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021
My guy, before, you guys complained insanely about how broken the knockback was.
You want the disgusting, broken, inconsistent, randomized, unfair knockback again?

Note: Please, avoid posting the same thread over and over, if you are new then please before posting the thread take a look at Is This Already Discussed?.
Inconsistent? unfair? broken? It was perfect, this new knockback is the problem, the person with the first hit basically wins. Me and my friend played cubecraft because it had the best pvp of all servers, now this knockback makes it like the hive, now combos are omega easy to do and two hits u get thrown away, and that kills rushs and this make people without swords be able to win the game. So in my opinion it was not broken and by far more consistent and less randomized than the new one

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021

stop saying like u know mei NEVER complained about the old kb, i created this account just to say how it was good and similar to vanilla pvp

• Sad
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Inconsistent? unfair? broken? It was perfect, this new knockback is the problem, the person with the first hit basically wins. Me and my friend played cubecraft because it had the best pvp of all servers, now this knockback makes it like the hive, now combos are omega easy to do and two hits u get thrown away, and that kills rushs and this make people without swords be able to win the game. So in my opinion it was not broken and by far more consistent and less randomized than the new one
It wasnt perfect. The person with the worst internet connection had no knockback. Now you get more knockback when you got bad internet.

epiceric2002

Feb 19, 2021

Better than this absolute garbage of a kb the game takes no skill now

epiceric2002

Feb 19, 2021
Facts before the update I used to win every 2nd game if not every game I played but now it's wayyyyy more luck to win instead of skill cuz one hit and u go flying

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I think the best move for the community is to remove knockback entirely
i agree with this idea, at least it will stop all the crying about the kb. how many threads are open right now, which are just complaining about kb? way too many if you ask me lol, guess changing your playstile is impossible, feels like when mc added the new pvp mechanics x3

Feb 20, 2021
I miss old knockback mostly on skywars, because it made the game unfair, and there are some combos that u cant go away, in old pvp critical damage worked, now if you jump you get in a massive combo. I was really good at old pvp and i loved it. I always played cubecraft because it had the best pvp sytem of all servers. Now i dont fell that the pvp is good anymore. I had games where i got 9 kills in duos with good crits and speedbridgin, now if i rush someone i will just get thrown away. I made this account just to comment how this new knockback is killing the game.
I 100% guarantee, for the EXACT same reasons. I also just made an account just to protest the new knockback. It kicks people who were good at PvP out, and brings in outsiders from Hypixel into our home, invading what we were used to and ripping it to shreds. Currently I swapped to the Hive for skywars. Its slightly more fair than the new knockback, but still not nearly as fair as the old knockback. We need it back. I loved PvP on Cubecraft before it changed, but if it doesn't change back, I might be abandoning Cubecraft. Sad to say, but Java people are invading our servers, and turning everyone into mini Technoblades.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom