Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
58
59
49
26
At the moment in every gamemode which has kits doesn't have much variety. You only have 3 options for a kit and in every gamemode there is only one kit that is the meta. I think that they should add a lot more kits by doing this there it might make it so that there is multiple viable kits to use.
 

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
266
306
69
At the moment in every gamemode which has kits doesn't have much variety. You only have 3 options for a kit and in every gamemode there is only one kit that is the meta. I think that they should add a lot more kits by doing this there it might make it so that there is multiple viable kits to use.
I personally like that the kits are simple, there not gamechanging they just give you a boost at the start at the game(if you choose builder for example you can rush faster) i like the kits the way they are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GeoJosh7
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom