Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No :C

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I have this problem and it is that a lot of People when we get a kit with blocks just starts towering up and camping, I have a suggestion and it is just to remove the blocks from the PvP matches because they are really not necesary, it is PvP!!
It would help in the Campers problem!
Thank you! :D

Reactions: ciwa and Sophie

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This may help, however, you can report campers of course, which is the easier option. I would say it is better to report because some Pro PvPers actually like to have blocks whilst PvPing.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I don't get it... What are the blocks for?
One logic reason and I shut up but I don't see any excuses of having blocks...

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Blocks are for block running of course ♡ you can also block tousled off to eat for a second ♡ I don't think the blocks should be removed just that the eggwars kits should get some eggs to knock them off the tower :P

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Blocks are for block running of course ♡ you can also block tousled off to eat for a second ♡ I don't think the blocks should be removed just that the eggwars kits should get some eggs to knock them off the tower :p
I am pretty sure he is talking about PVP duels, not egg wars :P
I don't get it... What are the blocks for?
One logic reason and I shut up but I don't see any excuses of having blocks...
A lot of PVPers use blocks to trip up their enemy or to run faster. If you are sprint jumping, you can time placements of blocks so you can catch up to your opponent. You can also use blocks to create a temporary blockade so you can have enough time to eat a golden apple or just gain more time for regen.
So I don't think blocks should be removed from kits. Maybe just have a build limit or something to prevent people from stacking up too high.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
@TheBrownster904 I think their is a kit in PVP called the eggwars kit and they said it should come with eggs to knock people off the tower.
Oh, the way they phrased it made it sound like the eggwar kits (plural then referring to multiple kits meaning the game mode egg wars). Not the pvp eggwar kit. Thanks for letting me know :)
And I think quite a few pvp kits have blocks in it, not just the egg war one.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Oh, the way they phrased it made it sound like the eggwar kits (plural then referring to multiple kits meaning the game mode egg wars). Not the pvp eggwar kit. Thanks for letting me know :)
And I think quite a few pvp kits have blocks in it, not just the egg war one.
I also thought that at the start but then i read it again as i thought that it didn't make any sense and then i understood.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
They use blocks for block-running and building up in a corner, you could remove them because it's just only PvP. But yeah, I don't really know xD.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Campers are the worst next to those who use clients in my opinion. I don't know how many campers I have encountered out of my 800+ games in duels, but I can say one thing, campers don't win. It's just the matter of playing it out right. Anyways, if the person is going to camp, you can always leave. It's not like you take a death. Sure they get a win, but the amount of kills in your stat is the only thing that shows. And that's if you are in the leader board. In my opinion blocks shouldn't be removed. Although there are people who use it to camp and such, it is part of the game mode. I have had some insane battles with some friends with the eggwars kit where we would place blocks in front of each other and fight. Just my opinion :P

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Blocks are for block running of course ♡ you can also block tousled off to eat for a second ♡ I don't think the blocks should be removed just that the eggwars kits should get some eggs to knock them off the tower :p
i agree with you just add eggs to it or add a bow to it to knock them off not a powerful bow tho just enough to knock them off

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom