Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Add a deselection option. (who needs kits?

• Do not add a deselection option. (#Kits4Life)

• I tend to cheat...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Recently a new kit selection system was added to Lucky Islands, the awaited automatic kit selection.
However, there is a flaw.

What do I want added?
Right now, there is no way to start without a kit once you selected a kit.
I suggest to add an option where you can deselect the kit you currently have selected.

Preferably by right clicking on the selected kit icon at the bottom of the right corner. If it's too hard to fix, add a barrier icon at the bottom left side of the menu or to the right of the selected kit. Clicking the barrier icon will deselect your kit.
upload_2018-9-15_19-49-9.png

Why would it even be good?
Sometimes players wants to challenge themselves playing without a kit, that's why this feature would be a neat addition.

I guess someone will say "just throw away the gear you get". Sure, that works too as long as you can behave yourself and not cheat while playing the no-kit-challenge ;). No, for real. It would be a neat addition.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Recently a new kit selection system was added to Lucky Islands, the awaited automatic kit selection.

What do I want added?
I suggest to add an option where you can deselect the kit you currently have selected.

Preferably by right clicking on the selected kit icon at the bottom of the right corner. If it's too hard to fix, add a barrier icon at the bottom left side of the menu or to the right of the selected kit. Clicking the barrier icon will deselect your kit.

Sometimes players wants to challenge themselves playing without a kit, that's why this feature would be a neat addition.

I guess someone will say "just throw away the gear you get". Sure, that works too as long as you can behave yourself and not cheat while playing the no-kit-challenge ;). No, for real. It would be a neat addition.
I'm not saying I disagree with this suggestion, but if you don't want to play with a kit, you can simply throw it in the void so the argument you mentioned doesn't make much sense

I don’t like auto kits at all.
bruh

driima

Quest Master
Jan 23, 2018
United Kingdom

What do I want added?

It's a work in progress, and as such we are very open to suggestions; this is a good one and will be considered. You make a valid point about the no-kit challenge ;)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom