Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Hello!

Firstly, i'd like to point out that at the moment, this is only for Kit PvP 2, but may change in the future. I have made a few changes and i have lots of ideas planned.

The new Christmas spawn!
A new Christmas spawn has been added, to some of you, Christmas may seem far away to some and close to others, but i have added it now as (At least where i live) Christmas starts on the 1st December. (there's also a 25 days of Christmas song.) Here is a screenshot:
2014-12-02_15.13.52.png

A few fixes!
Some of you may have noticed that currently, the parkour is closed as i am working on a new addition to it, and a few bug fixes. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Now, on to the main part of this thread, I would like you to give any ideas or suggestions you have for Kit PvP 2, and i may add them in the future, please only make sensible suggestions, but any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Ideas planned!?
I'm working on making Kit PvP 2 a lot better, with new additions, builds an all of that good stuff. It would be a shame if a screenshot happened to somehow get from my folder to here... whoops. ;)
2014-12-01_17.32.24.png

That's all, please leave suggestions/opinions and look forward to the cool updates and stuff! :)

Last edited:

__Charlie__

Nov 30, 2014
Nice, I walked into Richards room (Aqua) and I noticed that you guys have worked hard on improving features and maps such as this one to make Kit PvP more enjoyable and competitive to play. Good job!.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I got a suggestion for ya :)
Could you give players a reason to go under the sewers? Maybe make it roomier and remove the water, or at least make a 2 block high ledge to run across rather than swimming around the sewer? If you have ever tried using the sewer system, you will know what i mean when i say it takes 5 minutes to get from one end to the other. You could possibly make assassin chests that you can loot down there too, that will give you arrows, steak and other consumables that can be gotten easily :)

Reactions: GenixSpark30

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I got a suggestion for ya :)
Could you give players a reason to go under the sewers? Maybe make it roomier and remove the water, or at least make a 2 block high ledge to run across rather than swimming around the sewer? If you have ever tried using the sewer system, you will know what i mean when i say it takes 5 minutes to get from one end to the other. You could possibly make assassin chests that you can loot down there too, that will give you arrows, steak and other consumables that can be gotten easily :)

Dude there are alot of reasons to go in the sewers, get a bow and arrows and lead someone in to it and their die(as long as they dont have a bow) and you can also use the sewers for quick getaways.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Dude there are alot of reasons to go in the sewers, get a bow and arrows and lead someone in to it and their die(as long as they dont have a bow) and you can also use the sewers for quick getaways.
Quick getaways? LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
I can see how having a bow might affect the battles down there, but it's a really cheap thing to do to lure someone down there then to just snipe them. Also anyone that doesn't have a bow isn't worth killing as they probably have nothing on them anyways.

VS_Archer

Apr 5, 2014
So KitPVP is getting renovated? Or is it being replaced with an entirely different map?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom