1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kit PvP 2 Updates!

Discussion in 'PvP' started by OrangeGE, Dec 2, 2014.

1. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

Hello!

Firstly, i'd like to point out that at the moment, this is only for Kit PvP 2, but may change in the future. I have made a few changes and i have lots of ideas planned.

The new Christmas spawn!
    A new Christmas spawn has been added, to some of you, Christmas may seem far away to some and close to others, but i have added it now as (At least where i live) Christmas starts on the 1st December. (there's also a 25 days of Christmas song.) Here is a screenshot:
    2014-12-02_15.13.52.png

A few fixes!
    Some of you may have noticed that currently, the parkour is closed as i am working on a new addition to it, and a few bug fixes. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Now, on to the main part of this thread, I would like you to give any ideas or suggestions you have for Kit PvP 2, and i may add them in the future, please only make sensible suggestions, but any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Ideas planned!?
    I'm working on making Kit PvP 2 a lot better, with new additions, builds an all of that good stuff. It would be a shame if a screenshot happened to somehow get from my folder to here... whoops. ;)
    2014-12-01_17.32.24.png

That's all, please leave suggestions/opinions and look forward to the cool updates and stuff! :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. __Charlie__

__Charlie__ Member

Nice, I walked into Richards room (Aqua) and I noticed that you guys have worked hard on improving features and maps such as this one to make Kit PvP more enjoyable and competitive to play. Good job!.

3. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I got a suggestion for ya :)
    Could you give players a reason to go under the sewers? Maybe make it roomier and remove the water, or at least make a 2 block high ledge to run across rather than swimming around the sewer? If you have ever tried using the sewer system, you will know what i mean when i say it takes 5 minutes to get from one end to the other. You could possibly make assassin chests that you can loot down there too, that will give you arrows, steak and other consumables that can be gotten easily :)

GenixSpark30 likes this.
  4. erikis10

erikis10 Member

Awesome.

5. funnymon

funnymon Member

What do you think?
    Dude there are alot of reasons to go in the sewers, get a bow and arrows and lead someone in to it and their die(as long as they dont have a bow) and you can also use the sewers for quick getaways.

6. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Quick getaways? LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    I can see how having a bow might affect the battles down there, but it's a really cheap thing to do to lure someone down there then to just snipe them. Also anyone that doesn't have a bow isn't worth killing as they probably have nothing on them anyways.

7. VS_Archer

VS_Archer Member

So KitPVP is getting renovated? Or is it being replaced with an entirely different map?

8. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Don't revive old (ish) threads.