Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
i dont like the ender kit because then people will just teleport everywhere. and the kit where you jump really high is kinda unfair too because then everyone can just keep jumping and won't be able to get caught :/

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
Hello guys! I have here some kit ideas! You may add more ideas.

Ghost:
Invisibility
Stone sword and full chain armor.

Problem: People removing armour= super op. Would take too long to make a plugin to prevent that too.

Mob:
Jump boost X and feather falling boots II.
Iron Sword and Chain chestplate

Jump boost X would kill you no problem. You wouldn't be able to jump. Even feather falling 2 wouldn't help. Howabout jump boost 3? Thats a bit more reasonable.

Ender:
16 ender pearls
Golden sword and full dyed black armor

As stated by some others, this would allow you to get into impossible areas. This one is mostly good though with far less problems then the others.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
As stated by some others, this would allow you to get into impossible areas. This one is mostly good though with far less problems then the others.
Excuse me? Read the bolded part of this post:
My favorite is the ender. I think it would be really enjoyable using my pearls to get places others would not. Although, in arena 3 I would not want to shoot my self into the cobwebs. Please keep posting threads like this. Also, you could make a video of the kits. You could have like a row of chests for each rank and show everyone what they get to use. For instance, the gold donator gets 32 ender pearls, 3 grapples, a set of full iron armor with feather falling II, a knock back III iron sword, and a punch II infinity I bow. Just create kits like that with a video talking about the gear.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
i dont like the ender kit because then people will just teleport everywhere. and the kit where you jump really high is kinda unfair too because then everyone can just keep jumping and won't be able to get caught :/
With 16 ender pearls? I don't think so. The mob kit is for escaping an horde of dia ppl or slay archer - snipers on the buildings for the dia ppl.

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
I just thought of a kit called SpecOps, where you have a grapling hook (fishing rod) and leather armour. Iron would get fishing rod unbreaking and leather armour prot 1

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
They can be seen like in ghost squad

*Cough* Would take too long to create a plugin to prevent that.

First of all, how do ya know? We can do it like the SCB.

Because I've tried it before. Unless MC has changed it would kill you.

Excuse me? Read the bolded part of this post:

That's called cheating. All you need is a pyro 2 bow and archer arrows and bam, you're the strongest class in the game. It would be nice to get to some areas, but it shouldn't be impossible for a melee based person to kill you. Besides, a lot of these places are great for spawncamping, which I would say is extremely annoying.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
*Cough* Would take too long to create a plugin to prevent that.

Because I've tried it before. Unless MC has changed it would kill you.

That's called cheating. All you need is a pyro 2 bow and archer arrows and bam, you're the strongest class in the game. It would be nice to get to some areas, but it shouldn't be impossible for a melee based person to kill you. Besides, a lot of these places are great for spawncamping, which I would say is extremely annoying.
Would you like to die when you have a lot of diamond? No. And you can still be killed by archers

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom