Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Yes we understand that people pay alot of money for a rank. But it is their choice and the SOLE MAIN REASON is to support the server. Not to get perks and prizes. The perks are just a little extra to thank donors. The staff are trying to seperate the distances between Stones and Donors. If we added that Kit with the way OP items it would just distance the Donors from the Stones even more. Not fair.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Yes we understand that people pay alot of money for a rank. But it is their choice and the SOLE MAIN REASON is to support the server. Not to get perks and prizes. The perks are just a little extra to thank donors. The staff are trying to seperate the distances between Stones and Donors. If we added that Kit with the way OP items it would just distance the Donors from the Stones even more. Not fair.
How about emerald-tank.. ?

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
lvl 2= chain chestplate prot I leather legs,boots,helmet prot I, iron shovel sharpness II
lvl 3= chain chestplate Prot II and iron legs,helmet,boots. Iron Shovel Sharpness III
lvl 4= chain chestplate Prot III iron legs,boots,helmet prot I iron shovel sharpness IV
lvl 5= Chain chestplate prot IV iron legs,helmet,boots prot II diamond shovel sharpness III
lvl 6 = chain chestplate prot V iron legs,helmet,boots prot III diamond shovel sharpness IV
Thanks for reading hope you guys like the kit :D
Maybe... (;

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
Im sorry to say this but I don't really like any of them D:
I don't like ghost because its unfair to people and they can just take the armour off!
Ender pearls cause people teleport to 'forbidden places'
Mob because they can jump up to forbidden places
Maybe with the mob just forget the jump boost and make it fire resistance and speed!

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
That was.. Akward.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom