Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
XD
well i want all enderpearl kits to be removed from the server so yeah.
also the ghost kit can just take of his armor....
and jump boost X feather falling...and iron sword for level 1? yeah not happening

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
Now look at this post @caliocean and @gedas001
My favorite is the ender. I think it would be really enjoyable using my pearls to get places others would not. Although, in arena 3 I would not want to shoot my self into the cobwebs. Please keep posting threads like this. Also, you could make a video of the kits. You could have like a row of chests for each rank and show everyone what they get to use. For instance, the gold donator gets 32 ender pearls, 3 grapples, a set of full iron armor with feather falling II, a knock back III iron sword, and a punch II infinity I bow. Just create kits like that with a video talking about the gear.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
XD
well i want all enderpearl kits to be removed from the server so yeah.
also the ghost kit can just take of his armor....
and jump boost X feather falling...and iron sword for level 1? yeah not happening
Look at these posts:
Ghost won't be fair. People can take off the armor and be completely invisible.
P
Or a cruel joke by the staff would be to place a vibrant red laser above their head that points down from their invisible head up to the top of the ceiling so you know they are their even when you are on the opposite end if the map.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Do kit Jumper? lvl 1 Wooden sword sharpness I jump boost I and leather chest,legs,boots and iron helmet lvl 2 Wooden Sword Sharpness II Jump Boost II and chain chestplate, iron helmet, leather legs and boots. Lvl 3 Wooden Sword sharp III and jump boost II and speed I and iron helmet prot I Chain chestplate projectile protection I leather legs Prot I, the leather boots Featherfalling I lvl 4 Stone sword sharpness II iron helmet Prot II chainchestplate projectile protection II leather legs Prot II leather boots feather falling I and speed I effect and jump boost effect II. lvl 5 Prot III iron helmet projectile protection III chainchest, leather boots feather falling II and Leather legs Prot III and stone sword sharpness III and Speed II and Jump boost III. lvl 6: Protection IV iron helmet projectileprotection IV chainchestplate, Featherfalling II leather boots and leatcher legs Prot IV and iron sword sharpness II jump boost III and speed II? This was my idea of a kit, thanks for reading :)

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Do kit Jumper? lvl 1 Wooden sword sharpness I jump boost I and leather chest,legs,boots and iron helmet lvl 2 Wooden Sword Sharpness II Jump Boost II and chain chestplate, iron helmet, leather legs and boots. Lvl 3 Wooden Sword sharp III and jump boost II and speed I and iron helmet prot I Chain chestplate projectile protection I leather legs Prot I, the leather boots Featherfalling I lvl 4 Stone sword sharpness II iron helmet Prot II chainchestplate projectile protection II leather legs Prot II leather boots feather falling I and speed I effect and jump boost effect II. lvl 5 Prot III iron helmet projectile protection III chainchest, leather boots feather falling II and Leather legs Prot III and stone sword sharpness III and Speed II and Jump boost III. lvl 6: Protection IV iron helmet projectileprotection IV chainchestplate, Featherfalling II leather boots and leatcher legs Prot IV and iron sword sharpness II jump boost III and speed II? This was my idea of a kit, thanks for reading :)

Level 1 & 2 start off good but the rest seem a little OP.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Do kit MACEMAN?
lvl 1= full leather armour stone shovel 16x steak
lvl 2= chain chestplate prot I leather legs,boots,helmet prot I, iron shovel sharpness II
lvl 3= chain chestplate Prot II and iron legs,helmet,boots. Iron Shovel Sharpness III
lvl 4= chain chestplate Prot III iron legs,boots,helmet prot I iron shovel sharpness IV
lvl 5= Chain chestplate prot IV iron legs,helmet,boots prot II diamond shovel sharpness III
lvl 6 = chain chestplate prot V iron legs,helmet,boots prot III diamond shovel sharpness IV
Thanks for reading hope you guys like the kit :D

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
lvl 2= chain chestplate prot I leather legs,boots,helmet prot I, iron shovel sharpness II
lvl 3= chain chestplate Prot II and iron legs,helmet,boots. Iron Shovel Sharpness III
lvl 4= chain chestplate Prot III iron legs,boots,helmet prot I iron shovel sharpness IV
lvl 5= Chain chestplate prot IV iron legs,helmet,boots prot II diamond shovel sharpness III
lvl 6 = chain chestplate prot V iron legs,helmet,boots prot III diamond shovel sharpness IV
Thanks for reading hope you guys like the kit :D

Still way too OP with the weapons, better on the armour part though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom