Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZackGamez

Jul 30, 2016
I've been playing CubeCraft for a while, and right now in egg wars I almost have all the kits. Today I thought of a kit that is (to me) not overpowered but not weak. It would be called kit "Explorer" and in the kit you would get a compass (player tracker) and a leather cap (a safari cap). I haven't thought of any suggestions for the price, or if it would be for multiple games, or 1 specific game, but please consider this idea. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

Signed,
ZackGamez

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
The thing is, I would like to see this added, but look I trackers are 10 diamonds on Normal Mode, which would make the kit too overpowered since it has something with diamonds whereas no other kits include something with diamonds...

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
The thing is, I would like to see this added, but look I trackers are 10 diamonds on Normal Mode, which would make the kit too overpowered since it has something with diamonds whereas no other kits include something with diamonds...

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash
In money walls, there is a kit worth 5 gold and another worth 100 diamonds ;)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Was just about to edit my post. I forgot that I compass is normally expensive in Egg wars.
I'm starting to think trackers should be more affordable, for some reason. It only works for finding campers in the final minutes of the game. Atleast, that's how me and my friends use it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom