Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
KingdomWars - Have to grab resources for 10 min in a medium sandbox with 4/10/20 teammates and basically defend there territory to win before anyone liberates it.

Q/A
  • How many 'Kingdoms' will there be= 4/8/
  • How big will the teams be= 6/10/20
  • How much time do the teams get to prepare themselves = 10 min
  • Will there be kits = Yes
  • Abilities = You have to buy them. But you will have a starter kit (7 choices)
Kits
  • Warrior = Full chainmail with iron leggings with stone gear
  • Miner = Stone pickaxe with efficiency 2 and full chain mail armor with stone tools
  • Jumper = I think this wil not be included maybe if we make a another kingdom wars buts its crazy ( No )
  • trader = i think thats gonna be a villager. maybe placed on the markets of the territory
  • Joker/troller = 10 tnt with 2 flint and full leather armor with stone tools
  • Defender = Full chain mail armor with iron sword and stone tools
  • Archer = 30 arrows with a bow. and leather gear with chain mail chest plate and stone tools
Abilities
  • Reduced fall = yes that will be a ability

• teleport when low on health (seems fascinating) = they will only teleport 10 blocks so they can escape but that's gonna be a hard ability to get. yes
  • When searching for resources in the mines will there be zombies to attack you? =Well nope cause it will distract them from mining
  • (more in the future) :D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Top Bottom