Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
KingdomWars - Have to grab resources for 10 min in a medium sandbox with 4/10/20 teammates and basically defend there territory to win before anyone liberates it.

Q/A
  • How many 'Kingdoms' will there be= 4/8/
  • How big will the teams be= 6/10/20
  • How much time do the teams get to prepare themselves = 10 min
  • Will there be kits = Yes
  • Abilities = You have to buy them. But you will have a starter kit (7 choices)
Kits
  • Warrior = Full chainmail with iron leggings with stone gear
  • Miner = Stone pickaxe with efficiency 2 and full chain mail armor with stone tools
  • Jumper = I think this wil not be included maybe if we make a another kingdom wars buts its crazy ( No )
  • trader = i think thats gonna be a villager. maybe placed on the markets of the territory
  • Joker/troller = 10 tnt with 2 flint and full leather armor with stone tools
  • Defender = Full chain mail armor with iron sword and stone tools
  • Archer = 30 arrows with a bow. and leather gear with chain mail chest plate and stone tools
Abilities
  • Reduced fall = yes that will be a ability

• teleport when low on health (seems fascinating) = they will only teleport 10 blocks so they can escape but that's gonna be a hard ability to get. yes
  • When searching for resources in the mines will there be zombies to attack you? =Well nope cause it will distract them from mining
  • (more in the future) :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom