Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

I saw your video earlier today and omg I love the slomo effects, really good edits little cookie! Can't wait so see more video's of this maybe a v2? Hihi!

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I saw your video earlier today and omg I love the slomo effects, really good edits little cookie! Can't wait so see more video's of this maybe a v2? Hihi!
the slomo effect at the beginning? I kinda used that to synchronise the song with the clip ;p but thanks a lot!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I enjoyed the whole video! Last time I did that trap too with that bouncy tnt, that was so amazing! xD
Bouncy tnt? You mean where it gets shot at other players? hahaha ya I love their reaction every time, they look at the tnt and look you in the face right before they die with that “why are you like this” stare hahaha

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
the slomo effect at the beginning? I kinda used that to synchronise the song with the clip ;p but thanks a lot!

Bouncy tnt? You mean where it gets shot at other players? hahaha ya I love their reaction every time, they look at the tnt and look you in the face right before they die with that “why are you like this” stare hahaha
Yeah, that shot to other players, they're waiting for you when you came but you come with TNT!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom