Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dear staff,
I have a very important question, and I'd like to have an answer from a staff-member.

When I'm in solo eggwars, for exemple, I'm on the red team, and the other guy is on the blue team, and his egg isn't destroyed yet, I want to killfarm. but I don't know if I'm allowed to! I'd do this, ofcourse to get more kills.
I suround the player their spawn area with blocks, and kill him the whole time.

Why I think this is allowed:
- The player can leave at every moment they want. I'm not telling them to stay, so I'd buy them a rankupgrade orso.
- I read the rules very carefully, but couldn't find anything saying it isn't allowed

Why I think this isn't allowed:
- Killfarming, to get more kills in an "unfair" way (I don't actually call this unfair, they can leave if they want)

Is this allowed, or isn't it?
Please, only lock if Staff has answered (So I'm 100% sure)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Dear staff,
I have a very important question, and I'd like to have an answer from a staff-member.

When I'm in solo eggwars, for exemple, I'm on the red team, and the other guy is on the blue team, and his egg isn't destroyed yet, I want to killfarm. but I don't know if I'm allowed to! I'd do this, ofcourse to get more kills.
I suround the player their spawn area with blocks, and kill him the whole time.

Why I think this is allowed:
- The player can leave at every moment they want. I'm not telling them to stay, so I'd buy them a rankupgrade orso.
- I read the rules very carefully, but couldn't find anything saying it isn't allowed

Why I think this isn't allowed:
- Killfarming, to get more kills in an "unfair" way (I don't actually call this unfair, they can leave if they want)

Is this allowed, or isn't it?
Please, only lock if Staff has answered (So I'm 100% sure)
It's 100% allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom