Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dear staff,
I have a very important question, and I'd like to have an answer from a staff-member.

When I'm in solo eggwars, for exemple, I'm on the red team, and the other guy is on the blue team, and his egg isn't destroyed yet, I want to killfarm. but I don't know if I'm allowed to! I'd do this, ofcourse to get more kills.
I suround the player their spawn area with blocks, and kill him the whole time.

Why I think this is allowed:
- The player can leave at every moment they want. I'm not telling them to stay, so I'd buy them a rankupgrade orso.
- I read the rules very carefully, but couldn't find anything saying it isn't allowed

Why I think this isn't allowed:
- Killfarming, to get more kills in an "unfair" way (I don't actually call this unfair, they can leave if they want)

Is this allowed, or isn't it?
Please, only lock if Staff has answered (So I'm 100% sure)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Dear staff,
I have a very important question, and I'd like to have an answer from a staff-member.

When I'm in solo eggwars, for exemple, I'm on the red team, and the other guy is on the blue team, and his egg isn't destroyed yet, I want to killfarm. but I don't know if I'm allowed to! I'd do this, ofcourse to get more kills.
I suround the player their spawn area with blocks, and kill him the whole time.

Why I think this is allowed:
- The player can leave at every moment they want. I'm not telling them to stay, so I'd buy them a rankupgrade orso.
- I read the rules very carefully, but couldn't find anything saying it isn't allowed

Why I think this isn't allowed:
- Killfarming, to get more kills in an "unfair" way (I don't actually call this unfair, they can leave if they want)

Is this allowed, or isn't it?
Please, only lock if Staff has answered (So I'm 100% sure)
It's 100% allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom