Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
For some reason I’m not sure if it’s only me but the kill streaks only go up to 20.
If it’s only me then this thread is not important but if it’s for everyone, staff can you allow it to show your actual skill streak and the number of kills you have

Reactions: lowkeyProIsMuted

RGB_Viper

Nov 13, 2017
Hmm, very strange I’d contact a staff member about that. But it very well could be client side.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
I believe it has something to do with servers restarting. If you get a new best killstreak, and the server restarts your best killstreak will be reverted to your previous best. This happened to me, and I've reported it. Nice to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this! :)

Edit: Didn't realize this was a necropost! My apologies!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I believe it has something to do with servers restarting. If you get a new best killstreak, and the server restarts your best killstreak will be reverted to your previous best. This happened to me, and I've reported it. Nice to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this! :)

Lock? @AnimalTamer1 or @StorySays

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016

Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old as this is necroposting and against the rules.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom