Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
For some reason I’m not sure if it’s only me but the kill streaks only go up to 20.
If it’s only me then this thread is not important but if it’s for everyone, staff can you allow it to show your actual skill streak and the number of kills you have

Reactions: lowkeyProIsMuted

RGB_Viper

Nov 13, 2017
Hmm, very strange I’d contact a staff member about that. But it very well could be client side.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
I believe it has something to do with servers restarting. If you get a new best killstreak, and the server restarts your best killstreak will be reverted to your previous best. This happened to me, and I've reported it. Nice to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this! :)

Edit: Didn't realize this was a necropost! My apologies!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I believe it has something to do with servers restarting. If you get a new best killstreak, and the server restarts your best killstreak will be reverted to your previous best. This happened to me, and I've reported it. Nice to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this! :)

Lock? @AnimalTamer1 or @StorySays

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016

Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old as this is necroposting and against the rules.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom