Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yes?

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Good suggestion, and I understand what you mean. It's already a thing in FFA so, this shouldn't be a problem to add.

Reactions: Jevmen

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
PLS ADD /KILL TO BLOCKWARS YOU CAN GET STUCK EVERYWHEREEE!!!
with love: Jevmen <3

11/10 suggestion.

I have never once gotten stuck, so I really would like some examples of getting stuck. Personally, I don't think it's necessary especially if there is a place you can get stuck in you should report it so it can be fixed.

Reactions: Priley and Eli

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
11/10 suggestion.

I have never once gotten stuck, so I really would like some examples of getting stuck. Personally, I don't think it's necessary especially if there is a place you can get stuck in you should report it so it can be fixed.
in your blocks without picaxe and in 2 maps you can get stuck forever in the leafes of trees

Reactions: paisi

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Can you provide a screenshot? I don't understand how you can get stuck in a tree.
2019-07-31_18.22.19.png
lazy demostration

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
PLS ADD /KILL TO BLOCKWARS YOU CAN GET STUCK EVERYWHEREEE!!!
with love: Jevmen <3
Why?

I’ve played around 4K games of BlockWars and I’ve only gotten stuck a few times, and they were because of blocks placed by players.

This is absolutely unnecessary and could easily be exploited, if you get stuck somewhere report it as a a bug.

Reactions: ItsK8

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
11/10 suggestion.

In the pirates map,I don't have ss rn.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
It’s completely unnecessary. Why would you even get on the trees
in one map you can go arround the enemy castle using threes and in the map with a jump and slimeblocks basicly everubody fell on the trees for avance without touching the floor
Use barriers
a good idea but you still can get stuck betwen the blocks of your team without pecaxe because some kits dont have
and is easyer unlock the command /kill

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
in one map you can go arround the enemy castle using threes and in the map with a jump and slimeblocks basicly everubody fell on the trees for avance without touching the floor

a good idea but you still can get stuck betwen the blocks of your team without pecaxe because some kits dont have
and is easyer unlock the command /kill
If you get stuck in your team’s blocks you can always ask for help or get out yourself with your hand. It’s part of the game

Reactions: ItsK8

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
and in that map if you fell from the boat in the stained glass you must broke your own defences only to be able to go to the enemy base
Tbh I always use a bug to get outside of it so I don't need to destroy any blocks(You can't use it in the lava well).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom