Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GamingLion

Mar 20, 2020
I got kicked for selling my raw porkchops? I was just selling them to the villager when I got kicked for clicking to fast? How does that one work?

Filleee

Feb 27, 2016
United Kingdom
Usually when you click to fast in 1.9+ on cubecraft. When you shift click items out of the chest, it may teleport back in there as your clicking all the items to fast (if that makes sense) it may be too much for the anticheat to handle as it’s sending items moving in and out of inventory’s to fast so it kicks you.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I advice you to talk to any member of the Admin Team because they are who knows about it to avoid any false punishment.
Good Luck!

Reactions: Filleee

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If I remember correctly, sentinel will kick you for clicking too fast if you click consistently higher than 15 cps.

Edit: Staff says: (Fisktratt) that's not how Sentinel works. It triggers due to the clicking pattern and not the cps itself.
So no maximum cps but I think sentinel though you were clicking rather weirdly

GamingLion

Mar 20, 2020
Well it mostly happens after I dubbleclick pork into my inventory, close that chest and than I get kicked when I open the villager.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom