Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of Cubecrafts overall current state towards their community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
A puppy being gangbanged raped by a group of eighty-year-old Asian-Mexicans is morally wrong. That is not a personal opinion.

Morals start with shared opinions that can lead to rules in the end. It's how concepts like 'good' and 'evil' exist. Unless you believe in a higher 'something' like a potential god. However I don't intent to discuss this here.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Cubecraft is run by humans, who make mistakes. It's unfortunate, but until we advance AI to a much higher level than they are now that is a fact of life.

And Cubecraft in no way violates the EULA, as there nothing that comes with a rank that gives one player an unfair advantage over another player. Not sure what you're on about there.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Cubecraft is run by humans, who make mistakes. It's unfortunate, but until we advance AI to a much higher level than they are now that is a fact of life.

And Cubecraft in no way violates the EULA, as there nothing that comes with a rank that gives one player an unfair advantage over another player. Not sure what you're on about there.
Talk about late to the party.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016

I think I've already proven my point otherwise in my previous topic regarding donarabuse on towerdefence.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Yea... you mean like the other 800 times when I tried to solve problems.

If it isn't public no shit is been done whatsover.

And even then,.. only when I topic gets enough attention, combined with a solareclipse on top of the sacred city named Eldorado combined with the resurrection of 3 giants from Ragnarok, only then MAYBE I MIGHT get a reaction that might lead to actual solutions.

Finding the holy grail would proberly be a lot easier
What?
I think I've already proven my point otherwise in my previous topic regarding donarabuse on towerdefence.
So you admit there is no point to this thread?

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
What?

So you admit there is no point to this thread?

This thread is about the very soul of cubecraft itself. Not just one issue in particular.

I want them to be aware of their current state (and failures) so they can progress. Though I have very little hope which makes me angry. I spend time to explain real issues and so far pretty much nothing has been done with any of it. And I know I’m not the only person facing this problem. Just look at the forums… similar (known) issues keep being reposted over and over again by different people because of it.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
This thread is about the very soul of cubecraft itself. Not just one issue in particular.

I want them to be aware of their current state (and failures) so they can progress. Though I have very little hope which makes me angry. I spend time to explain real issues and so far pretty much nothing has been done with any of it. And I know I’m not the only person facing this problem. Just look at the forums… similar (known) issues keep being reposted over and over again by different people because of it.
"Soul of CubeCraft."
CubeCraft is a business. The whole point of a business is to make money. Nobody actually cares what one measly player thinks c:

Reactions: Lilleh__

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

You appear to have received an official answer here;

Our process from receiving a bug report to it getting out on the network is currently too slow - we identified this a few months ago and have done a few things to rectify it:
  • Hired a new product (Cam) manager, part of whom's role is to prioritise incoming bug reports and ensure we are consistently delivering important fixes on a timely basis (Cam starts full time on Monday)
  • We're looking at how we can give you guys the tools to submit good bug reports to us, making both our lives and your lives easier when it comes to squashing bugs.

I've spoken about our plans for Freebuild in another thread here. We do care, we're just trying to prioritise dev time to please the most people!

As far as we are aware, we are fully EULA compliant - if you find anything which you feel violates the EULA please get in touch and we will double check :)

Locked to prevent pointless arguments from continuing. Feel free to private message us with any more questions you may have.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom