Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diced67

Jun 5, 2021
I've seen a few other people suggest something like this but I think that for 5 Emeralds KB 1 Sticks should be available to buy. They wouldn't be to OP because 5 emeralds aren't the easiest to get but they would really help in games where there are campers and the game is going on forever. You would be able to kill people more quickly instead of going into 20 minute fights where the only objective is to break armor.

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
I've seen a few other people suggest something like this but I think that for 5 Emeralds KB 1 Sticks should be available to buy. They wouldn't be to OP because 5 emeralds aren't the easiest to get but they would really help in games where there are campers and the game is going on forever. You would be able to kill people more quickly instead of going into 20 minute fights where the only objective is to break armor.
This suggestion would make buying iron or diamond armor completely useless since you will just get knocked off. This will also make people build walls around their base so they don't get knocked off when getting attacked. I really hope they don't add this since most people will most likely get really annoyed by it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom